• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Not Another Roleplay Search Request (Another Roleplay Search Request)

Soren High

Hi friends!

My name is Soren and while I am a newbie to this website, I am not new to writing/roleplaying. I have 15+ years of experience between various platforms, and I'm hoping to turn this platform into my new favorite one.

A little bit about me and my preferences:
- Female in her 30's (and I only play as female characters)
- Bisexual (I can play romantic pairings between MxF or F//)
- Eastern side of the USA (as far as time-zone goes)
- Solid 3-5 paragraph poster, but can certainly do much more
- Third person with OOC to keep the plot going

A little bit about what I like:
Mafia/High profile crime:
This is a category that I just enjoy. It is at the peek of my interest. I do have a few crime ideas lined up, but I'm also open to solidifying our own chaos.

Vampires/werewolves:
LOVE a good vampire plot. I can range from old-school, Dracula style vampires to modern-daylight-walkers.

Regency Era:
I blame Bridgerton. I'm talking artsy and articulated wedding season. Perhaps a scandal if we're swinging towards the F// pairing.

Apocalypse:
Bit of a twist on this one, with there being warfare and factions... totally open to other perspectives on this too!

Slice Of Life:
While I appreciate wholesome content, I do also appreciate drama and unfortunate circumstances given in modern-day settings. Hurt from betrayal, plotting against a close one, ect.

Let me know your ideas, too! Hopefully I have sparked some sort of inspiration for you!

I’m very interested in these plots! I could send you a PM and could we discuss it further?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back