Music nonmainstream Music artist

I really enjoy TheFatRat's music. I don't know if he's considered 'Mainstream'. I don't think he is? But I decided to put this out here. Anyone else a fan?

TheFatRat - His Youtube channel

FrostRaven said:
FINALLY SOME ONE THAT HAS THE SAME INTEREST and no he is not mainstream
Well sweet! I absolutely love TheFatRat. Other than that though, it's all video game music xD But still! Really good music. >w<

I can't ever tell who is or isn't mainstream, but

DJ Okawari

Thomston

Alice Francis

Definitely don't ever hear them on the radio :x

It would have to be Avenged Sevenfold and Twenty One Pilots. Though unfortunately the latter is starting to play on the radio, which is kind of depressing. But they're still my favorites hands down.

Scott and Brendo. If you saw any of Devinsupertramp's older videos on YouTube, Scott and Brendo did some of the rap music for the background. Unappreaciated.

My other being Two Stps from Hell. Essentially, they create trailer music,so like, epic music. Anyways, those are my 2 cents.

Dan bull, and it doesn't seem like Lynrd Skynrd is played anymore, so them.

whateverls15 said:
You got me boy, FatRat is my thing too
Sweet. I've found a couple of fans, but the fanbase for TheFatRat here seems to be fairly small. My personal favorites are Monody and The Calling. I also hear he's coming out with a new song TODAY. So hyped.

Not certain if Death Grips is still non-mainstream or not. They have become quite popular!

Either way, Death Grips are great!

Ken Ashcorp's stuff is straight fire.

The Protomen are fucking awesome if you dig the 80's synth sound. The Orion Experience is also great, I think I like their song "Sexy Dynamite" a bit too much though.

Oh, fuck, I have way too many.

Mother Mother, Tess Parks, Uppermost, The Walters, K.Flay, Guster, SKATERS, and The Kills to name a few.

I'm such hipster trash-- I like Matthew and the Atlas, the Decemberists, Ciaran Lavery, Eliza Rickman, and I have recently discovered a band called Blossoms.

Gah, i have so many. But to name one: Lindsay Stirling, a YouTube (Never heard her on the radio, believe me i tried) Dub-step violinist.

I also love a lot of nightcore channel's. Typical, i know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back