• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Finished [Noghe Village] – LOVE&Happiness ♡ No Trouble with Trolls and Music ✩

Zahrah Fiore
[

ytbfifi.png

Mentions: Ul Femboy Femboy | Faynorae Faynorae

After having chosen their set-list, it was just a manner of performing it. Luckily enough, between Ophenia's experience and Zahrah's natural talent, especially now that they had some time to actually properly go through lyrics and discuss a few things, they were in a good position. “You found a song!” They replied, cheerfully, happy that Ul found something to participate with.

Needlessly to say, Ophenia was the biggest star by far, as she'd brought in her own fandom. Zahrah's high grade of performance helped them do great as well. Ul would lag behind a bit, but her green and calmer performance were a good mix-up of the violently pink.

As the concert wrapped up, things could've been better, but they also could've been a whole lot worse. “Well, I guess I'll see you when I see you again~ Though if either of you needs me, just sent word for me and I'll be there in totally no-time!” They promised, before they'd set upon the open roads.

The End

Some notes:
After having vanished without notice for almost an entire month between 21-3 and 20-4, then for almost two weeks between 20-4 and 30-5, then more than three weeks between 3-5 and 26-5, and finally having been absent for almost 3 weeks again despite saying she'd post 2 times prior without being able to actually do so, both me and Femboy Femboy decided to just wrap up the RP whilst Faynorae Faynorae is dealing with whatever is keeping her from being able wrap things up or communicate about it. Hopefully things works out better in another one, but it's clear this one needs a wrap up, because nobody is still motivated at this rate.

GodlyDnD GodlyDnD Just so you know, this RP isn't the standard in the IH setting. I'd suggest you get your character approved, join IH's Discord: Discord Link and find another group to RP with that doesn't have their real life make it impossible to post at a decent pacing.

Isekai Hell Grade

Faynorae Faynorae Femboy Femboy Elvario Elvario GodlyDnD GodlyDnD

This was a weird one. We had unofficial participants, narrators running off, and weird tone contradictions. Maybe i misunderstood, but I thought the trolls had been harassing the villagers and giving them a hard time and were the purpose of the performance to liven spirits and get them back on their feet. Even if the troll stuff was sorted in the previous rp, I'm perhaps missing some context on the feelings between the peoples. Then toward the end it looked like the trolls were gonna be participants with glow stones. Why/how the villagers were gonna be cool with that is magical. first half of the rp was very immersion popping. One minute its whimsy and fun and the next its dry bio mechanics. Definitely felt like one of these posts each round was not like the others. I appreciated the fantasy elements of the rp. Rp, as already stated, needed a bit more focus and drive to finish it up than it had, but that mainly falls to the narrator.

Not a fan of rp'ers rp'ing other rp'ers characters. Its one thing for narrators to run npcs, but other characters is a bit sus. Some of the character tensions was nice. Like a straight man to the silly man act.

Aftermath

The performance was a let down. The headliner Ophenia was a no show which hurt some of the fame she built as an idol. Zahrah was a capable fill in, but was not what people came to see and Ul was just a shadow in comparison. On the bright side, the trolls didn't mind it much. Ophenia's next gig, if there was one, would be met with more skepticism.

Rewards

Ophánia "Du Coeur Pur" - 96pts
optional title acquired [Flakey] - character has proven unreliable at beast. may be harder getting trust for future endeavors.

Ul Dyril - 93pts
optional title acquired [Cringe] - character did their best and their best was painful to watch.

Zahrah Fiore - 66pts
optional title acquired [Understudy] - character has proven to be a capable fill in. The show must go on.

Bariton - 7pts

Last edited:
Isekai Hell Grade

Bariton - character was fun and a nice add to the roleplay but not an official character of IH. if we can get your character approved, I can revisit this grading so he isn't walking away empty handed

Hey, I was updating my character, until I got tired from it. He has almost nothing, but he should fit what is required and I am not going to try fixing what is there on him with more updates still.

Isekai Hell Grade

Bariton - character was fun and a nice add to the roleplay but not an official character of IH. if we can get your character approved, I can revisit this grading so he isn't walking away empty handed

Well this character was approved after all, I had doubts...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back