• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Noble High

i don't know i just made the first test on how everyone was reacting lol i will explain later on it but i do wonder because i want to be a teacher thats been here for at least four years

Well. Everybody has a different classroom, and Blaze's teacher is a nobleman, who knows about her being a princess. xD

Blaze: You have no idea if we are going to pass the first test or not, so zip it, Tsukiyo.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol thats true but tsukiyo is a Teacher that helps everyone open up to others and make them learn and help others

Tsukiyo: "looks at Blaze and smiles gently" you faild when you couldn't even ask any of your fellow student's if that had a ability to dectect living beings or people because i was in a room releasing a small aura that even you could detect if you tried miss Phoenix " seeing past her human form"

kenchin said:
lol thats true but tsukiyo is a Teacher that helps everyone open up to others and make them learn and help others
Tsukiyo: "looks at Blaze and smiles gently" you faild when you couldn't even ask any of your fellow student's if that had a ability to dectect living beings or people because i was in a room releasing a small aura that even you could detect if you tried miss Phoenix " seeing past her human form"
Blaze: I don't trust them, and I prefer to do things on my own. =3

^That was walking around the school like a complete idiot, since she was looking for the dorms. xD

hahaha we could roleplay here or in the real roleplace so come on let my character tell you what to do over their lol

Tsukiyo: " Hits Blaze gently with a book in the head like a love tap" come on class is starting

kenchin said:
hahaha we could roleplay here or in the real roleplace so come on let my character tell you what to do over their lol
Tsukiyo: " Hits Blaze gently with a book in the head like a love tap" come on class is starting
Blaze: *Tsukiyo hits her head with a book gently* Why did you hit my head with a book, and I am already in class. D=

^Also I putted in Blaze's post that all of school's staff know about her being a princess, so ya, have fun with that. ^w^

Tsukiyo: now now " he smile's" i wouldn't hurt a princess " he smiles a gentle smile but it gives her some chills" well not to badly its a learning experince

so for real we cant roleplay here

Blaze: *Felt a chill going up her spine* Well, you and your creator are creeping me out a bit.

Simple just edit that i be your teacher and i will just edit mine right off the bat after reading your edit post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back