• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☾ℒℯtℴ☽ Chat

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts

Rules

O Always Use the OOC to chat never anywhere else.

O Always be Friendly but if you can't be then tell me why or discuss it with the person privately.

O Since this is detailed activity can vary so a max of four days to respond

O Length needs to be three paragraphs, but sentence number does not matter. If they are long sentences but only three that is okay.

O Ask Questions if you have them

O If you are absent for too long your characters shall be eaten (maybe)

O Tell me if you need to be absent for longer than four days.

O Have Fun and give suggestions

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems I managed to find this just before it started! I hope nobody is opposed to having a new member. ^^

With that being said.. Is it okay for me to join? Just checking before I get too far ahead of myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zayuz said:
It seems I managed to find this just before it started! I hope nobody is opposed to having a new member. ^^
With that being said.. Is it okay for me to join? Just checking before I get too far ahead of myself.
Of course. It will take me awhile to get everything posted to begin anyway so we welcome you

Darth Gangsta] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15110-demonkitten/ said:
@DemonKitten[/URL] I've realized my character doesn't fit the were animal section.
We can Broaden it if we need to.

Darth Gangsta] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15110-demonkitten/ said:
@DemonKitten[/URL] I've realized my character doesn't fit the were animal section.
I'm going to just add into where animals that they are two subspecies so don't worry about it

When it comes to the demonic species, how powerful are you going to let the players be? Keep them in at demon or imp level? Or allow them to be a full Devil depending on how it's written?

Beowulf said:
When it comes to the demonic species, how powerful are you going to let the players be? Keep them in at demon or imp level? Or allow them to be a full Devil depending on how it's written?
As long as there is a nice weakness, I don't mind. Demon is just a term to describe the dark abilities that the possess that are similar to what we would consider demonic. Devil would just be like a more powerful version of their subspecies of demonic.

sorry guys! I meant to get to work on this some today but had to clean house because they are going to check my apartment on monday and I had to fix somethings for another roleplay that just started.

I'm actually working on it right now but so many people keep PMing me lmho. I'm almost done it, I hope it doesn't have to be insanely detailed

My character's name will be Draconus, not because I like using the same name for everything but because my actual character in Dark Souls 2 is called Draconus and I played Dark Souls way before I began RPing. Just incase any of your were going to think that....

I'm pretty sure we don't need everything to be too detailed.. I just went a bit overkilll with mine is all. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back