• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals - An over-the-top, sci-fi/fantasy RP

@Lana Valentine

Okay. Now you have to roll for how accurate your attack is. when you go to roll the dice, it'll ask you how many dice to roll and how many faces each dice will have. You're going to roll nine die because you have nine minions that attacked. Each die is going to have 3 faces, because that's your accuracy stat.

alright I plan on raising up a giant barrier to block their attack so she should roll strength right and I roll defense?

It's a barrier of light your roll to break through and I roll to block it right? Also how do you role I've never done it before ._.

Also it's one big barrier so should I roll once to block all of them or roll a bunch to block each.

@Sputnik would roll their defense to block the attack. If it deals damage, then you need to roll strength, or decide on how powerful each minion was. You need to roll nine die for each minion.

At the bottom of your post, there's an option to roll dice. You need to post first, then go back and roll the dice.

I think it depends on if the minions exploding does any damage. If they do, then making each minion is like an attack, and how much damage they do is equal to how much energy used to make them.

You roll nine, one for each minion. And the faces equal your defense stat.

@Noivian

The attack is a DOT spray, if they were to have hit you the parts that did would have began sucking out your energy and growing faster upon you until it completely drained you to death or you removed it somehow.

Though ripping it off would not work as it's constantly growing so it'd need to burned off for example >_0

Last edited by a moderator:
I never used dice before this either >_>

But I think you're doing okay so far, you'll just need to figure out how much damage your going to deal with those minions like @Noivian said

Noivian said:
I think it depends on if the minions exploding does any damage. If they do, then making each minion is like an attack, and how much damage they do is equal to how much energy used to make them.
This means that if there's nine minions, and each does a base of ten damage (which is the minimum) then Lana just expended ninety energy.

•-• Urg okay...

I'm expanding 70 total energy of those that remained however the flesh explosions if they hit will come into affect later for far range manipulation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back