• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Moral Boundary (Organized Crime in Modern Fantasy)

Should we allow the "free for all killing" rule?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pashpu

mothafuckin' starboy
Talk here about the roleplay or about whatever you want.

Feel free to ask any questions, or suggest any ideas!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd suggest putting

Powers:

and

Loadout:

In the sign up sheet, as it lets you customize the character's array of abilities and weapons ;)

Thats what I did on my sheet.

@Pashpu

I kinda thought the Wereshark thing was a long shot. Thanks for accepting it. I won't over do it. Shane will only change to shark form when things seem desperate and hopless.

How many you thinking of having join on here before we start?

Vizriel said:
@Pashpu
I kinda thought the Wereshark thing was a long shot. Thanks for accepting it. I won't over do it. Shane will only change to shark form when things seem desperate and hopless.

How many you thinking of having join on here before we start?
Now is already a good number to start, I just have to make a character or two of my own first, and we'll start

In the interest of keeping things realistic (and fun) I'm thinking about adding a new rule to this roleplay. This rule would make it so that any other character can kill off your character after you have already posted 3 times. So basically, no one is safe, once you sign up you've given yourself up to the possibility of death. I've added a poll to the top of the thread where you can vote on this rule.

We have a cyborb. Superhumanz and a fricking wereshark. Realism has no place here xD

Killing attacks are fine and all but as long as the one being attacked has full control if the attack kills him or not.

Having a character killed out of nowhere is not fun. And not fair either.

Sorry for the lack of activity guys, I'll get everything done tomorrow and we can start !

Realism? *Croaking laughter* Now that Wereshark is present, there is no neeeeeed, yes? xD

In any case, I'm quite fond of/interested in this idea/roleplay, so I will be making a character. x3

SuperiorKunivas said:
Realism? *Croaking laughter* Now that Wereshark is present, there is no neeeeeed, yes? xD
In any case, I'm quite fond of/interested in this idea/roleplay, so I will be making a character. x3
shh no one should know he's a wereshark thing

Also I'm currently making the first post (for real). Once I'm done you all are free to post

Pashpu said:
shh no one should know he's a wereshark thing
Also I'm currently making the first post (for real). Once I'm done you all are free to post
And yet, Dragons exist and regularly have products related to them smuggled, yes? Wereshark need not be ashamed.

*Ahem* Dropping the Variks persona for a moment, I'm curious: Do we have to be in one of the three associated Crime Groups? Or can we be independent yet have resources?

SuperiorKunivas said:
And yet, Dragons exist and regularly have products related to them smuggled, yes? Wereshark need not be ashamed.
*Ahem* Dropping the Variks persona for a moment, I'm curious: Do we have to be in one of the three associated Crime Groups? Or can we be independent yet have resources?
I think a good majority of people are independent here, but Gabriel and the other character im making are Gensia.

why? cuz TECHNOLOGYYYYYYYY

I got a character sheet written up, but I'm going to be gone Saturday and part of Sunday, should I wait to submit it or submit it now knowing I won't be able to start?

Would it be safe to assume Gensia was not invited to this meeting? or were they?

Unsure of what to do, probably spying on them.

Scrapmaster said:
Would it be safe to assume Gensia was not invited to this meeting? or were they?
Unsure of what to do, probably spying on them.
No, they were not. Unforunately I couldn't think of a way to include every single player in the first post. Although it's entirely possible they were spying on them, that's up to you to decide

i'll have to get in my post here tomorrow, unfortunately! i just made it in today for Beyond, and now i'm tired as fresh hell, haha. i'll probably get it done in the morning.

figured a bar might be a nice place to start considering @SolisNighsun's character is a bar maid/middeman. feel free to drop your character in there. ;-) also, i have never ordered An Alchohol in my life, so please forgive me, haha.

all the new characters I just accepted, I decided not to automatically put you into the story for consistency reasons. You guys can jump in however you want, doesn't even have to be connected to anything that happened previously

rusticyawn said:
figured a bar might be a nice place to start considering @SolisNighsun's character is a bar maid/middeman. feel free to drop your character in there. ;-) also, i have never ordered An Alchohol in my life, so please forgive me, haha.
Heheh, most often it is a bourbon on the rocks *shrugs*

But hey, the only reason I know that is because of Tv.

ah, sorry @SolisNighsun! i wasn't expecting it, but i was out for most of the day.

you should have a reply tonight, at latest tomorrow morning. ^^"

rusticyawn said:
ah, sorry @SolisNighsun! i wasn't expecting it, but i was out for most of the day.
you should have a reply tonight, at latest tomorrow morning. ^^"
No problemas, it happens ~ ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back