• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Nix's Partner Search (Ignore Prefix)

NixiePixie

Ohiyo! Thanks for stopping by into my partner search, hopefully something will interest you and we can start writing very soon.

About me
I have been an avid roleplayer for going on thirteen years, though I don't think experience is the most important thing. I can go all over the place from fantasy to modern, from sci-fi to medieval, I don't like to limit myself in plot or story because you never know where one could go. I play female, male and multiple characters, I am fine with all pairings as well so no worries there. I generally tend to roleplay in messages but with some convincing I will rp in a thread. I tend to be free everyday so posting will not be an issue, though I will always let you know if there will be any big breaks.

Plots​

Ai Will Find You

Muse A is an AI that Muse B created to help with work and chores around the house, though the AI Muse B created is amazing and beyond some of the AI that has ever been created. Eventually hackers get a hold of AI and sold it off to one of the biggest technology companies, they start to replicate the AI and sell it in androids. Muse A is put into one of the androids and finds herself out in the world looking for their creator Muse B.

Shifter

Muse A is a shapeshifter who is avoiding be caught by the guardians, a group of people who are trying to end the bloodline of shapeshifters. Muse B is a new recruit for the guardian's who has been told their whole life that the shapeshifters are evil and are hurting the world. During a training mission Muse B ends up alone in shapeshifter territory and has to find their way out.

More to come.

Fandoms
Overwatch
Tokyo Ghoul
Rainbow Six Siege
Sword Art Online
High School of The Dead

I am always open for more things to do, so if you don't find anything of interest please feel free to just drop me a message! I'd love to get a roleplay going!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back