• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Nirashiya (alice in borderland)

puppyboyz

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! I recently finished watching Alice in Borderland and I’ve been craving doing a nirashiya (niragi x chishiya) role play! They easily became my favorite characters.

I don’t have many requirements, just that you’re semi lit- at least a paragraph, 3-5 sentences- and 3rd person only. Also, I’d prefer to role play as Niragi!

About me:
• My name is Sparky
• My pronouns are he/him
• I’ve been role playing for 4 years! While I haven’t been role playing for long and I’m not the best, I like to think I’m pretty alright at it
• I love talking OOC! I feel like it’s important to get to know the person you’re role playing with. Of course, we don’t have to talk ooc, but I greatly prefer it
• I don’t have any triggers when it comes to role play, and I tend to like the more darker aspects of it

Other Information:
• I prefer we role play in Discord. We can do it here, but my responses will be slower
• Ghost friendly! I understand if you lose interest. I’d appreciate it if you’d tell me beforehand, but ultimately I don’t mind
• I’m fairly busy during the week, so I apologize if it takes me long to get back to you!

As for the role play itself, I absolutely adore angst. Like, I’m obsessed with it. There will definitely be angst in this role play!
I already have an idea of what plot this role play will follow. There will definitely be season 2 spoilers, though not until later in the role play. If you don’t like spoilers and haven’t finished the 2nd season, or think you won’t within a couple months or so, please don’t ask to role play with me.

Feel free to PM me or reply if you’re interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back