Music Nightcore! Yay or Nay?

I somewhat enjoy Nightcore..It all depends on mood and if its done correctly..

My favorite nightcore'd song is..hmm probably Little Games and a couple others but I cant name them off the top my head.

I love nightcore! BUT if I fall in love with a song the way it is, and I listen to it in nightcore it messes with my head! THEN I CAN NEVER LISTEN TO IT NORMAL AGAIN OR IT WILL BE SLOW AF! That's all ^.^

I haven't listened to nightcore recently but I heard a remix of Radioactive some time ago and it wasn't that bad. I enjoy high pitched vocals/treble with a deep, slow bass though so it wasn't exactly my cup o' tea. I could see what others like about it. It's catchy.

Hell no. No offense to the folks who enjoy it, but I can't handle the high-pitched voices. It's like a torture to my ears.

Generally not a fan of nightcore but I have heard of some (rare) that ended up making the original song slightly better~ But on the whole, I prefer original versions.

Nightcore was okay for the first few videos I watched. Then it just got weird. I like the NC version of CORE PRIDE by UVERworld though, that's about it.

I haven't listened to too much of their stuff. It seems to be that the only one I liked from them was Monster(dotEXE remix). I could never figure out why though, I don't dislike them I just only like that one song

Sometimes it can be good, but it has to be the right song. Don't take something emotional and super serious and try and make it nightcore.

Nightcore is amazing! I like it...

1. It totally deserves it's own sub-category.

2. It makes songs seem more 'anime' like... I can actually use the song for a roleplay theme and what-not

3. It makes me feel happy... Idek know why O.o

Hide And Seek: It is my favorite one as of right now... Because it gives muse to my evil, dark, creepy and scary roleplay characters :3

I like most of Nightcore's songs. My favorite is Angel with a Shotgun!! It really just depends on the people that listen to it. Some like it some dont.

Honestly it depends on the song that is being nightcore'd, but in cases where it suits the song, it sounds really good!

I'm a sucker for nightcore versions of songs, but I'm rather picky on who covers them. And I get it, some people don't like the higher pitch. However, if you've compared the same song by different people that covered them, you'll definitely notice a change, so I say it depends on the person and what cover they prefer. I believe there are people out there that listen to one song of nightcore and begin hating it immediately before giving any other song a chance. Perhaps if they were to be patient and search the web, there's some cover somewhere that they like.

NightcoreReality on YouTube seems to do it well for my taste.

Nightcore is a major guilty pleasure for me. You wouldn't catch me admitting it to people in my day-to-day life but I go through stints of loving it!

I never really understood Nightcore. Most, if not, all of their songs are just the original song but sped up. Anyone can speed up a song if they want to if they have the right tools. I don't understand why you would have to release it under the name of Nightcore.

I like Nightcore my favorite one is gotta be Moonlight shadow and I can walk on water i can fly

I'm not too big a fan of NightCore. I find the music is a bit too high pitched for me. I have trouble focusing on the songs.

Nay if it's just a sped up version of the original.

Yea for the few cases where they do alter it to make their sped-up, custom version work.

I like this knid of music i rarely listen to it and a fan too thou, but only when I super bored

Mythee said:
Some songs are musically catchy and sound just as good or better sped up, like Queens of the Stone Age.
Some lyrics or artists of bands are uncomfortably sexist, like Queens of the Stone Age.

But if you speed up their voices, they sound like women. Like Queens of the Stone Age.

Hehehehe. Take this for example.

[media]

[/media]
Except when it's subversive like the above, I do feel sorry for the artists who would prefer that their music not be distorted by simply speeding it up as Nightcore often does.
you have nice taste....for music

Users who are viewing this thread

Back