• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Nico's OC Illustrations (free requests)

I'd like some inspiration and practice. So if you'd fancy an illustration of your OC in my style, drop a brief description of them and I'll see what I can do. (Free of charge)

TIPS

Here's some of the most helpful things you can send my way.

- Race (and description if it's uncommon)
- A couple adjectives about their personality (helps me with posing)
- Reference images welcome, just specify what needs to change

A rough sketch as exampled is the time for revisions.
I don't mind altering my style. It's good practice for an artist.
Not promising a time frame on these, because, you know, life. But remember, they're free.

View attachment 1171495View attachment 1171497View attachment 1178584View attachment 1178585View attachment 1178590View attachment 1178586View attachment 1178587View attachment 1178588View attachment 1178589
Haven't got a request but once I do I'd love if you had a shot at it. You do awesome stuff

Hey there! Gotta say, your art looks amazing! Are you still open for free commissions? I have a certain sci-fi cyborg with lots of scars if it is.

Demon name: Circe
REQ_Harriett01b.png

Got one of the Circe designs knocked out. For the new requesters, yes, I'm still going with these. Just been slacking lately. I'm just going down the list, so feel free to DM me with details if you wanna throw an OC in the queue.

Got one of the Circe designs knocked out. For the new requesters, yes, I'm still going with these. Just been slacking lately. I'm just going down the list, so feel free to DM me with details if you wanna throw an OC in the queue.
This perfect! Thank you very much! :) I have other designs OC for my fics for you. I'll post the next description tommorow. :)

Oh my gosh! I love your style and it's a great idea to get some practice with unfamiliar things, I hate drawing hands. I'd like to throw a version of a character into the ring (can't really call him an OC because he's historical at this point and nobody's character). The character in mind is Sun Wukong, at least a human version of him, but if you also want to do the more traditional monkey version for practice I won't object!

I'll link you to a pintrest board of various Wukong fan art so you can get a feel for a human version of him, it'll make it a little easier since there's so much Wukong content out there. Also, if possible I love the loose and relaxed outfits some of those photos have, but obviously a modern take on them!

- Human and/or humanoid monkey
- Male
- Average height toned but not overly muscular or buff, basically athletic.
- Playful, Mischievous, Wise, Confident, and Loyal
- Pintrest Board!

My next requests are also from my demon slayer fanfics. Which would be 4 disguise alter egos used by Tanjiro,Zenitsu, Obanai Mitsuri and Inosuke using masks( exept Inosuke because the designer of those disguises thought he looked femine enough that only a wig and makeup would do.
I'm gonna post three first,two of the disguises/ alter ego and the one who created them.I'll post the rest after they are done( take your time since they are requests)
I have posted references for both Tanjiro and Zenitsu's disguises: Alister and Marcus Blitson ( brown hair with the glasses)but I have none yet for Scarlett O Hara,designer of those disguises and member of the americain branchof the Demon Slayer Corps
First is Tanjiro's disguise/ alter ego for the Salem mission: Alister Blitson
Human
Male
20 years old
Long blond hair in a ponytail with a bang left of the face
Same height and weight as Tanjiro ( Since it's Tanjiro in disguise) tall and some muscle can be shown.
Quiet and sympatetic.

Zenitsu's disguise: Marcus Blitson
Human
Male
20 years old
Tall and abit muscular( same as adult Zenitsu)
Quiet and serious but can be nervous at times.

Can you draw both alter egos in nighttime 1920's outfits?

Next is Scarlet O Hara,the designer of the disguise and member/pillar of the american Demon Slayers.
Female
23 years old
Human
Average build
Short brown hair,1920's style wears glasses
Her outfit is a demon slayer uniform designed for females but wears a stylish 1920's coat and hat on top.
She's exentric and over the top,kinda like Edna Mode from the Incredibles.

Attachments

• 20240827_192211.jpg
    20240827_192211.jpg
    363.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240217_174715.jpg
    20240217_174715.jpg
    412.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240211_225606.jpg
    20240211_225606.jpg
    489.5 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back