• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Nico's OC Illustrations (free requests)

Nicodemus...

I'd like some inspiration and practice. So if you'd fancy an illustration of your OC in my style, drop a brief description of them and I'll see what I can do. (Free of charge)

TIPS

Here's some of the most helpful things you can send my way.

- Race (and description if it's uncommon)
- A couple adjectives about their personality (helps me with posing)
- Reference images welcome, just specify what needs to change

A rough sketch as exampled is the time for revisions.
I don't mind altering my style. It's good practice for an artist.
Not promising a time frame on these, because, you know, life. But remember, they're free.

Characters01.pngCharacters02.pngREQ_Reavis01.pngREQ_Venom.pngREQ_beyblade01.pngREQ_KO01.pngREQ_Pan01b.pngREQ_Prince01b.pngREQ_Zenitsu01b.png

Last edited:
Yo! You fond of aliens? I've got a tricky one, if you're looking for something out of the ordinary.

The first picture is the most up-to-date on her design in regard to facial features.
Reavis Reference Sheetv3.pngReavis2.jpg
A bit longer than you specified, but seeing as it's for free, I really don't care about every detail being on-point!

The skin on her face - which could be described as that of a reptile's, but without the scales - is a desaturated magenta, rubbery material, almost like cartilage. This thick skin, although it is her true face, is similar to a mask in that it's a thicker material than what covers the rest of her body. The rest of her skin is a taffy pink hue and is velvety soft like a hairless cat. Her ears, poking out from behind the "mask", somewhat resemble that of a horse's minus the long fur. Short, spiky feelers protrude from their backs of these ears, standing straight up on end. Pastel pink hair sprouts like a mane from atop her head, favouring her left side, the roots of which stretching partway down her snout. Her hair cascades past her shoulders and stops about 6 inches below. Her eyes are a vibrant violet-purple, the colour matching the inside of her mouth, which sports a forked, snakelike tongue alongside small white canines. Most of the time she dons light but incredibly durable armour, but whatever you feel is best for her is just fine.

Reavis Ishva is a tough, no-nonsense kind of woman. Like a war-hardened soldier, she has risked life and limb for those she considers close to her... while simultaneously screaming at them for getting into trouble in the first place. With a disturbing and dangerous lack of hesitation, she'll charge headfirst into lethal situations to ensure that her crew is okay - a death wish disguised as heroism. Yes, despite her impenetrable facade, it's no secret to anyone that she's not that stable of a person. With years worth of isolation and baggage resting on her shoulders, her friends often have to tiptoe around sensitive subjects just to avoid being screamed at and/or cussed out by this fiery spirit. Underneath it all, though, she cares more about them than she'd ever let on. She has emotions... more than she know what to do with, in fact. She'd just prefer to shoot her problems away rather than talk about them.

But I've also got human options too.

Last edited:
I don't have an OC request, I just wanted to say I really love your rendering style!! The colors are so warm
If you're ok with canon characters, could you draw Olivia from Across the Spiderverse or Venom from the movies? If not, that's fine! Good luck with these!

Oooh if you don't mind satyr's I'd love one of my character Pan!

Refrence.pngpriestlyLQ.png

The visual there should answer most questions with race, gender, etc. He's usually pretty elegant and a calm individual to the point that rather awful things could be happening to him or around him and he doesn't really flinch. He can get pretty sulky though when he feels like he's being insulted or looked down on. He likes to play the panflute, dance, read political philosophy & wacky erotica, and wants to adopt every little crazy gremlin that obviously needs a better father figure than him.

Thank you for considering! 😊 <3

First one down. The hard surface rendering and gun design was definitely a challenge, but I had fun with Reavis.

REQ_Reavis01.png

On to the next requests...

Knocked out Sleezy's suggestion for some quick practice with comic art. My anatomy is a bit rusty for a character like this.

REQ_Venom.png

Oooh! Both of those came out so beautifully! <3 I like how the gun came out in the first and the blue highlights on Venom

would you only be doing ocs? or would you be able to help me draw something.. a bit more unconventional

Oooh! Both of those came out so beautifully! <3 I like how the gun came out in the first and the blue highlights on Venom
Thank you for the kind words, April. That gun design kept me up at night, ha. I'm working on a request I got through PM, but I'm starting your character soon.

would you only be doing ocs? or would you be able to help me draw something.. a bit more unconventional
Doesn't have to be OCs, Dragon. I've gotten all manner of requests before. Guns, vehicles, tattoos...

I have AU 20 year old version of Zenitsu Agatsuma from Demon Slayer if he made it as the new Thunder hashira.

Attachments

• 20230627_200635.jpg
    20230627_200635.jpg
    494.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 20230627_200630.jpg
    20230627_200630.jpg
    438.2 KB · Views: 15
Update:
A couple requests are in progress now. However, tomorrow I'm taking a trip for a week and a half, so things will be on hold.
Just wanna say thanks for all the interest and inspiration. I'll see you soon.

Just passed by this thread and thought I’d toss a new request your way. It’s not urgent, so feel free to take as much time as you need.

I’m currently doing a co-op with SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 above, featuring an OC called “The Prince”: a mental/illusionary construct modeled after none other than Vlad the Impaler.

The Prince was created and implanted into the mind of a 20-year old AU version of Tanjiro Kamado from Demon Slayer for the sole purpose of brainwashing him, or destroying his mind altogether if he fails to “learn”. As such, the Prince prioritizes that goal above all else, even his own survival. While he is fairly polite and cordial if left unprovoked, his much more ruthless and sadistic personality comes out toward anyone who challenges him or plots against him.

The Prince is also fully aware that he is not the real Vlad the Impaler, but still shares the real Vlad’s staunchly authoritarian survival-of-the-fittest worldview.

Being modeled after Vlad the Impaler, the Prince‘s human form is a direct clone of available contemporary images of the real Vlad, mainly this portrait here.

But when the Prince is threatened, he can shapeshift into a more monstrous form, summon monstrous creatures, and/or change the illusionary world around him (weather, terrain, etc.) to protect himself.

In his monstrous form, the Prince takes on more bat/vampire-like features, including fangs, razor-sharp claw-nails, and large black bat-like wings. He is shown drinking blood from his victim in this form, and summoning armies of similar bat/vampire humanoids against enemies.

Prompto and I already wrote a death scene for the Prince in the first draft of our co-op, if you would like to try your hand at that.

More details are available if you need them, but long story short, the wings of the Prince’s monster form are cut off in midair and he falls onto a stake, impaling him instantly. The Prince reverts to human form, but the impalement doesn’t kill him right away, so one of the demon slayers decapitates him to finish him off. (Prompto’s AU Zenitsu can be the one to deal the final blow if you want.)

Last edited:
Just passed by this thread and thought I’d toss a new request your way. It’s not urgent, so feel free to take as much time as you need.

I’m currently doing a co-op with SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 above, featuring an OC called “The Prince”: a mental/illusionary construct modeled after none other than Vlad the Impaler.

The Prince was created and implanted into the mind of a 20-year old AU version of Tanjiro Kamado from Demon Slayer for the sole purpose of brainwashing him, or destroying his mind altogether if he fails to “learn”. As such, the Prince prioritizes that goal above all else, even his own survival. While he is fairly polite and cordial if left unprovoked, his much more ruthless and sadistic personality comes out toward anyone who challenges him or plots against him.

The Prince is also fully aware that he is not the real Vlad the Impaler, but still shares the real Vlad’s staunchly authoritarian survival-of-the-fittest worldview.

Being modeled after Vlad the Impaler, the Prince‘s human form is a direct clone of available contemporary images of the real Vlad, mainly this portrait here.

But when the Prince is threatened, he can shapeshift into a more monstrous form, summon monstrous creatures, and/or change the illusionary world around him (weather, terrain, etc.) to protect himself.

In his monstrous form, the Prince takes on more bat/vampire-like features, including fangs, razor-sharp claw-nails, and large black bat-like wings. He is shown drinking blood from his victim in this form, and summoning armies of similar bat/vampire humanoids against enemies.

Prompto and I already wrote a death scene for the Prince in the first draft of our co-op, if you would like to try your hand at that.

More details are available if you need them, but long story short, the wings of the Prince’s monster form are cut off and he falls onto a stake, impaling him instantly. The Prince reverts to human form, but the impalement doesn’t kill him right away, so one of the demon slayers decapitates him to finish him off. (Prompto’s AU Zenitsu can be the one to deal the final blow if you want.)
Awesome idea my friend. :)

I'd like some inspiration and practice. So if you'd fancy an illustration of your OC in my style, drop a brief description of them and I'll see what I can do. (Free of charge)

View attachment 1171495
View attachment 1171497

TIPS

Here's some of the most helpful things you can send my way.

- Race (and description if it's uncommon)
- A couple adjectives about their personality (helps me with posing)
- Reference images welcome, just specify what needs to change

A rough sketch as exampled is the time for revisions.
I don't mind altering my style. It's good practice for an artist.
Not promising a time frame on these, because, you know, life. But remember, they're free.
If you have the time I’d love for my oc Makoto to be drawn! Your art style looks so awesome and I love it,,,

Here is a quick chibi drawing of Makoto though!

Attachments

• 16A7ACBE-6B04-45FC-8550-AE8516749AAC.jpeg
    16A7ACBE-6B04-45FC-8550-AE8516749AAC.jpeg
    277.5 KB · Views: 9
I have AU 20 year old version of Zenitsu Agatsuma from Demon Slayer if he made it as the new Thunder hashira.

Just passed by this thread and thought I’d toss a new request your way.

Zenitsu and The Prince. I might take a stab at the death scene while I work on the next OCs, but I usually trip up with full compositions at my skill level.

Attachments

• REQ_ZenPrin01a.png
    REQ_ZenPrin01a.png
    1 MB · Views: 24
  • REQ_Prince01b.png
    REQ_Prince01b.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
  • REQ_Zenitsu01b.png
    REQ_Zenitsu01b.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
Ooh, and you even have one of them both together!!

This is fantastic work, and I love the blend of Demon Slayer and Vlad elements in the design! Will definitely send you more requests in the future if/when you’re not too busy!

P.S.: What is your policy as far as posting/sharing these images on RPN? I definitely intend to give you full credit and link back to here if it’s okay with you, but this is still YOUR work, so what can and can’t be done with it is completely up to you.

P.S.: What is your policy as far as posting/sharing these images on RPN? I definitely intend to give you full credit and link back to here if it’s okay with you, but this is still YOUR work, so what can and can’t be done with it is completely up to you.
Thanks for considering that, but as far as I'm concerned, any OC art is property of the requester. The concept I'm illustrating is your intellectual property so I couldn't (ethically) say the art is fully mine. If you take the time to mention me when you post it, of course I appreciate it.

Zenitsu and The Prince. I might take a stab at the death scene while I work on the next OCs, but I usually trip up with full compositions at my skill level.
Awesome work! :) Can't wait to see what you have planned for the death scene if you do it.I might send you more requests as well if you're not too busy.

I don't have a reference for this next one. She is a minor villain in a Demon Slayer AU fic That I'm writting on both AO3 and here in the writting section of RPN. "Demon Slayer: International corps. The Salem arc.
Demon name: Circe
Appearence: Long black hair with white highlights, Demonic eyes with the "6" symbol in latin in them,similar to the number kanji in the japanese upper moon's eyes.
She is thin and tall,looks like in her late thirties despite being hundreds of years old. For her clothing I suggest giving her a 20's evening outfit that could still show that she pratices withcraft.( Her blood demon art allows her to turn her victims into animals,much like her nsme sake,but she studies witchcraft on the side.)
Personality: Cruel,sadistic,pretends to be friendly when she's not. She hates humanity ever since the Salem witch hunts hundreds of years ago.

You are slso free to have AU Zenitsu fight her in the drawing.

There's more details about her in the first chapter of my fic:

Last edited:
This next one isn't an OC per se, but it is for a canon character with one distinctive change in her canon design. Said change is based on a certain moment in an Ace Attorney fanfic I once wrote that involves something not in the canon.

NOTE: This fic features spoilers for Ace Attorney 2 - Case 2 ("Reunion, and Turnabout") & Ace Attorney 3 - Case 5 ("Bridge to the Turnabout"), so all the details are in the spoilers below. If you'd rather not see any spoilers, feel free to disregard this request.

The fic in question ("The Dry Branch" linked below) is an epilogue to the messy family politics of the Fey Clan: a matriarchal clan of spirit mediums from Kurain Village who use their signature Kurain Channeling Technique to channel the spirits of the dead.

The Master of the Kurain Channeling Technique ("The Master" for short) is the de-facto head of the family, and she and her direct female descendants make up the "main family". Traditionally, when the Master dies or leaves the village indefinitely, the next eligible heir in the main family (typically the eldest daughter capable of spirit channeling) becomes the new Master. On the other hand, Fey Clan members not directly descended from the current Master (sisters, cousins, aunts, nieces, etc.) are "branch family" members, and are typically not eligible to become the Master UNLESS everyone in the main family either dies or leaves indefinitely.

Enter Morgan Fey. As the eldest daughter of the Master of the time, Morgan was next in line to inherit the Master title, BUT her spiritual power was much weaker than that of her younger sister Misty Fey. As a result, Misty became the new Master instead, and she and her daughters Mia and Maya would carry on the main family line, while Morgan's bloodline was reduced to a politically powerless branch family.

Morgan became extremely bitter at being denied her birthright. When Misty and Mia both left the village (for reasons not relevant to this request), Maya became next in line to become the Master, so Morgan became determined to eliminate Maya and make her own daughter, Pearl Fey, the new Master. However, Pearl had no interest in the Master title and loved Maya like a big sister.

Morgan's two attempts to get rid of Maya are summarized below.
  1. First, Morgan conspired with an enemy of one of Maya's spirit channeling clients to murder the client and frame Maya for it. This failed when Phoenix Wright exposed both the real killer and Morgan's role as their accomplice, and Morgan was sent to prison.
  2. While in prison, Morgan was reunited with Dahlia Hawthorne: one of Morgan's other two daughters, whom Morgan had abandoned because neither of them could channel spirits (and thus could not inherit the Master title). Dahlia was on death row for a separate crime, so Morgan plotted to have an unsuspecting Pearl channel Dahlia's spirit so that Dahlia could kill Maya. This failed when Mia's boyfriend learned of the plan and informed Misty, and together they intervened to save Maya (although Misty was killed in the process).
The Dry Branch takes place shortly after the second attempt, with Pearl confronting Morgan about the plot to kill Maya, revealing Maya to still be alive, and finally disowning Morgan as her mother.

Link below to "The Dry Branch"

There's a scene in The Dry Branch (link below) where, when Morgan sees that Maya is still alive, she suffers a classic Ace Attorney villain breakdown that culminates in her ripping out her massive hair, which turns out to be just a wig. My request is for Morgan without the wig, as described below:

"Morgan’s hands clawed deep into her ‘hair’ and pulled roughly downward, ripping the oversized wig from her scalp. Beneath the wig she had worn for so long was a stringy, frizzy, sweaty mess on a scalp riddled with bald spots and red splotches."

Below is a link to a collection of Morgan Fey's sprites from the Ace Attorney games.

Here are some examples of prison uniforms in the Ace Attorney franchise. There are no female examples unfortunately, but hopefully this helps.

1723751159783.png
1723751208314.png
1723751280777.png

FUN FACT!

Morgan Fey’s hairstyle is based on traditional female nihongami hairstyles in Japan (the kinds of hairstyles commonly associated with geishas). Because of how heavy and complex they can be, these hairstyles are traditionally held in place with wax, which is fine IF the hair is properly cared for throughout the whole process. But if too much wax is used, and/or if the wax is left on for too long without washing it out, the wax can suffocate the hair follicles and cause some very nasty damage to the hair and scalp (not unlike what I just described).

Morgan was in prison for a full year by this point. With how massive her hair is and how long she would’ve had to leave it like that in prison, I realized that there’s no way her nihongami hairstyle could realistically stay that perfect for an entire year. And thus the idea for the wig was born!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back