Nice to see you all!

Sonata

Hello! I'm a newbie to this site. :) But I have been roleplaying for years now, and I do know some rules about rp haha. I would love to find some new friends to share what's in my mind. So please feel free (or rather, please do) talk to me!

Since this is an introduction, I guess I would just rattle on about some of my preferences. But really, I'm open to practically any roleplay. But the thing is, I find 1x1 more interesting than the group roleplays. Caution! I'm not saying I don't like group roleplay! I have enjoyed it a lot. Yet, roleplay with one partner only seems to fit me better. So you'll probably see me loitering in 1x1 forum haha.

Also, I enjoy mxm, mxf, fxf. But I haven't played fxf, so I'm not sure how well I'll do in that area. My favorite genre is modern fantasy (I'm almost addicted to it haha) but I'm omnivorous, so any genre will do fine.

I guess that's all for my introduction? It became something like a partner request post(...) but don't be mistaken. It's just an introduction haha. Anyway, I'm looking forward to some wonderful literary melodies here! :)

Hello Sonata,

Welcome to RPNation! :) Lovely name you have. Hope you'll get settled in and enjoy this wonderful site and I hope you do experience many literary melodies. Music fan I gather? ;)

Thank you for your compliment! I feel like at home already. ;) I do love music, but I'm not too good at it haha. Thanks for your warm welcome once again. :)

I empathize with the appreciation for music and lack of musical talent. Howdy, my fellow newbie!

Sonata said:
Thank you for your compliment! I feel like at home already. ;) I do love music, but I'm not too good at it haha. Thanks for your warm welcome once again. :)
You're welcome! I am glad you feel at home. :) Ah, so you are a fellow music lover. ;)

I'm no musical genius myself, but I do like to sing.

It's my pleasure! If you ever want to share what's on your mind my inbox is always open. :)

Syrix said:
I empathize with the appreciation for music and lack of musical talent. Howdy, my fellow newbie!
Thank your for your welcome! I spot many people alike me haha. Fellow newbie? I assume you're a newbie like me? Then welcome too, my fellow newbie!

ElizaVioly said:
You're welcome! I am glad you feel at home. :) Ah, so you are a fellow music lover. ;)
I'm no musical genius myself, but I do like to sing.

It's my pleasure! If you ever want to share what's on your mind my inbox is always open. :)
That's cool! I'm not a good singer, so I resort to listening to other people haha. I would love to send you a pm, but sadly, my inbox is not yet open due to 10/24 rule. I feel even more glad at finding a rp partner~ I'll be sure to share my idea once the inbox is open. :)

CherryBlossom said:
Yay I'm not the only newbie haha, I'm new to :)
Hello, CherryBlossom! Yup, you're not alone. ;) Nice to meet you too, my fellow newbie! Haha

Sonata said:
Thank your for your welcome! I spot many people alike me haha. Fellow newbie? I assume you're a newbie like me? Then welcome too, my fellow newbie!

That's cool! I'm not a good singer, so I resort to listening to other people haha. I would love to send you a pm, but sadly, my inbox is not yet open due to 10/24 rule. I feel even more glad at finding a rp partner~ I'll be sure to share my idea once the inbox is open. :)
Listening to other people sing is a habit I share too. What would one do without music?

Yes, the 10/24 rule, one will just have to wait it out. I promise I will keep my eyes on my inbox. :)

.O.

Hello! I'm a new member in here and reading introductions, Roleplaying 1x1 sounds fun. Hope to be friends with you soon. O.o

ElizaVioly said:
Listening to other people sing is a habit I share too. What would one do without music?
Yes, the 10/24 rule, one will just have to wait it out. I promise I will keep my eyes on my inbox. :)
Thanks, please do! I just need one more post after this...! I also agree on the need of music. The world would've been so dreary without it.

Asterio said:
.O.
Hello! I'm a new member in here and reading introductions, Roleplaying 1x1 sounds fun. Hope to be friends with you soon. O.o
Hey, I see you here again! I hope to do so, but my inbox.. In any case, like I posted in the other thread, I'll send you a pm soon. Lets befriend each other then! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back