Nice to meet you!

DefectiveGiraffe

Well hello there!

I don't know how most people post their introductory here as I didn't bother to read through them.. but here is mine!

My name is Samantha, but you can call me Sam, Sammie, or really whatever you like haha.

I'm 19 and I have been roleplaying since I was about 10. In that time, I have stuck to one website and never really ventured out of it, so I will try to here!

If anyone is willing to help me around the site or go ahead and start a roleplay with me, that would be great! :D

Despite being new to the website myself, I'd be more than happy to help whenever you need it! What are you into roleplaying, Sam?

Cynegetic said:
Despite being new to the website myself, I'd be more than happy to help whenever you need it! What are you into roleplaying, Sam?
Well in that case, we could possibly help each other!

I'm actually going to try my best to expand on what I've always stayed comfortable with and try new types of RP's, but I typically do things based off of Fallout, vampires, or just typical romances.

I would really like to open up on what I do on this site though. :)

DefectiveGiraffe said:
Well in that case, we could possibly help each other!
I'm actually going to try my best to expand on what I've always stayed comfortable with and try new types of RP's, but I typically do things based off of Fallout, vampires, or just typical romances.

I would really like to open up on what I do on this site though. :)
I love me some Fallout, one of my favourite game franchises of all time. I've dabbled in vampire roleplaying but that was a while ago but I'd definitely be up for picking it back up again! I'm with you on that one, I need to widen my circle and get out of my comfort zone.

Cynegetic said:
I love me some Fallout, one of my favourite game franchises of all time. I've dabbled in vampire roleplaying but that was a while ago but I'd definitely be up for picking it back up again! I'm with you on that one, I need to widen my circle and get out of my comfort zone.
Oh yes, it's one of mine too! And I love the concept of the Wasteland and all the detail into why everything happened. I've actually never had anyone really get into this idea with me, so I've never been able to do more than a few posts with it. :/

What type of roleplayer are you? It seems like here the categories are simple, casual, or detailed.

DefectiveGiraffe said:
Oh yes, it's one of mine too! And I love the concept of the Wasteland and all the detail into why everything happened. I've actually never had anyone really get into this idea with me, so I've never been able to do more than a few posts with it. :/
What type of roleplayer are you? It seems like here the categories are simple, casual, or detailed.
Well hopefully we can do some Fallout roleplaying sometime in the future! And, I'd consider myself a more detailed roleplayer, either para or novella type replies, and yourself?

If you would like to go ahead and do one now, that's fine with me. Or I would love to hear some ideas that you have for an RP if you have any. (: I would consider myself the same. I try my absolute best to keep my MINIMUM at 4 paragraphs, and that's just if I can't think of anything.

DefectiveGiraffe said:
If you would like to go ahead and do one now, that's fine with me. Or I would love to hear some ideas that you have for an RP if you have any. (: I would consider myself the same. I try my absolute best to keep my MINIMUM at 4 paragraphs, and that's just if I can't think of anything.
I wouldn't mind! I've been wanting to create some Fallout OC's for a while now, one being a raider gang leader. Sometimes I just get lost in the writing and I end up writing more than I intended.

Cynegetic said:
I wouldn't mind! I've been wanting to create some Fallout OC's for a while now, one being a raider gang leader. Sometimes I just get lost in the writing and I end up writing more than I intended.
I understand what you mean there haha. It happens to the best of us! (; Well if you would like, you can message me maybe and we can talk about it there?

DefectiveGiraffe said:
I understand what you mean there haha. It happens to the best of us! (; Well if you would like, you can message me maybe and we can talk about it there?
Well in order to private message somebody your account has to be 24 hours old and have 10 posts, plus it's pretty late for me so perhaps we could discuss it tomorrow if that's alright?

Cynegetic said:
Well in order to private message somebody your account has to be 24 hours old and have 10 posts, plus it's pretty late for me so perhaps we could discuss it tomorrow if that's alright?
Oh whoops, I forgot about that! Sounds good to me, though. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back