Nice to meet you!

Good evening,

I am a young teen but a huge role-player. I have been role-player for seven years now, and I can do all sorts of age groups- toddlers to adults.

I am interested in role-play fandoms in Outlander and Nashville.

My favorite Actresses:

Connie Britton, Ashley Judd

Favorite Actor:

TJ Ramini

Welcome to RPN! its great to have you here. I hope you have a great time. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or anyone else we are a very helpful friendly community. Though I might not always be avalible to help I will do my best when I'm able to.

@Hannah Banana Also back when I was in school there was actually a girl who people ended up calling Hannah Banana, she really disliked it.

Its a bit strange for me to see someone else using it. It also makes me wonder what happened to her after I left school to be homeschooled years ago even if I wasn't on good terms with her. She didn't like me no idea why.

Oh... well to ease your thoughts, I am not her... Hannah Banana is just my role-play and main character's name on all my other sites so....

@Hannah Banana Ahaha I didn't think you were her. I just got reminded of her because of your username.

Sorry I'm talkative, and also don't always come across how I mean to ^_^ "

@Hannah Banana Okay new nickname to add to my collection now

Noon, Regal, Wind, Star, Lil, Lilli, Airs, Re, Riggle, Regaroo, Regi. I'm collecting so many nicknames I love it~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back