Nice seeing you, Stranger

Gambit

Not a Wizard
Been Role Playing for awhile, my crew and I had our old site deleted... again... and yours seems to be very active with the rules very mature. I just want to say hello and hope everything goes swimmingly.

Gambit said:
Been Role Playing for awhile, my crew and I had our old site deleted... again... and yours seems to be very active with the rules very mature. I just want to say hello and hope everything goes swimmingly.
Ah, I had a feeling you were with Kandosii when I read over that. Welcome to RPNation, guys!

Also, what kinds of roleplays are you looking for?

@Kandosii @Gambit

Last edited by a moderator:
Several years? That's really amazing!

I hope you find RPN's thread formats compatible with your roleplays, as well.

If you've any questions about how it works, you can always ask a community member here or post it in the Site Questions & Information forums~.

@Kandosii

Thanks y'ans. Yeah we had ours going since 2010, back when I was still in aficrackistan. And since then, mannnnnnn, we got a lot it all backed up. Want to waste entire day reading it?

Of all the things you could roleplay for nearly six years about, I would be interested to see what kind of story it is. How long d'you two plan to keep it going?

As long as possible! And you will likely spend more than a day or two reading everything. It just reached a pivotal moment in the story.

It sounds quite good, and I wouldn't mind spending my time reading it!

Anyways, do you mind if I ask what it's about?

Welcome! This community is great, so I hope you like it here and find fun rps to join/create!

Very complex...

Lets put it this way; Galactic War! The fellowship has ended and no one can be trusted.

Thats how far we got. Character got axed by the woman he loves. Two betrayed the group and sided with the villain. The other is the right hand man of the villain. One is about to be captured by said villian and the other is completely lost.

Thats the quick notes kids!

You had me at Galactic War.

So it is just the two of you who have been working on this story line for this long?

With quite a large cast of characters, I have to presume.

The dangerous question, however..

How many pages?

Not just us two others as well...they haven't joined here as of yet...as for pages who knows...but there are 1036 total posts.

Kandosii said:
Not just us two others as well...they haven't joined here as of yet...as for pages who knows...but there are 1036 total posts.
Yeah you mean me creating the story. Geez.

Yes lots of characters, always looking for new ones to kill I mean, play with I mean, experiment with, dangit - work with. I'll post it up in a bit.

Also where do we post things for recruitment/new RP.

Ah, I see.

This is off-topic, but what do you think of general combat in role-plays, as well as combat-centered ones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back