[Next Gen. Creepypasta]- Lost in Time (Signups)

Yup, totally. I wouldn't be surprise if they teamed up. They both like pushing people to the limits for there own purposes. :3

I think your character would be the one that would physically torture people while mines would produce plans, watch take notes etc. Both of them gets a kick out of watching people scream.

^ w^ So true, Sophie likes seeing people squirm in fear and become desperate. Noah would be better at planning, she was interrupted by taking a detective's son. And Sophie would give Noah his own mask in celebration.

Yay! The first victims of the deadly duo could be the detective and his son! I'll send you a pm of what I have in mind.

images

Name:Jeff The Killer

Link to Creepypasta: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Jeff_the_Killer

creepypasta_oc___artist_wants_your_heart___now_by_memeskykitten247-d5vv5yp.png

Name: Kaycee (unknown)

Creepypasta Name: Artist

Creepypasta Parent: Eyeless Jack

Personality: Artist is deranged just like her father. She is polite to the other pastas but is psychotic toward everyone else. She dont like to leave and be out in the sun. She likes the company of Nigel and Joey~

Creepypasta (Bio): No one knows. No one has been around when she kills. Not even Jack knows where she came from.

(I know it sucks. Its a quickie)

Look on the RP, we are starting the RP in the Class that takes place before they get thrown back in time. Also yes they are already pastas.

I probably shouldn't start mine until a little later on then seeing as Kristof is over 100 and Slender is well...

Slender :')

I'll read it as it goes along though (how else am I supposed to know when to jump in haha)

During the time accident, do we appear at the slender mansion or do we appear somewhere else in the forest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back