Anime & Manga Next Anime To Binge-Watch?

Ammy said:
I heard it was added to Crunchyroll a while back actually to make it even easier. Had to hunt it down on some random streaming site myself. Was worth it, but maaaan did that binge session get to me by the end.
That makes things a lot easier. Last time I tried to find an anime, I managed to get myself into the deep web (Somehow) and scarred myself for life. It wasn't pretty. xD

HanaKatana said:
Was trying to avoid that and Gurren Lagann in favor of more obscure titles, but yes. JoJo is fantastic. Can't wait for part four.

Ammy said:
Was trying to avoid that and Gurren Lagann in favor of more obscure titles, but yes. JoJo is fantastic. Can't wait for part four.
Gurren Lagann was a meh in my book, not a massive fan of the ending but the premise was good. I do remember a couple years ago saying "They're never gonna animate this." when reading part 4 a while back. Still feels like a dream.

I have a subscription to Funimation so I have tons of Animes to watch, one I'm watching now is Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash but I've seen others, Absolute Duo was vulgar but cool, Soul Eater is awesome, Dragon Ball is a blast of the past etc. I'd recommend A Certain Magical Index for people who are interested in modern fantasy

[QUOTE="Onyx Energy]I have a subscription to Funimation so I have tons of Animes to watch, one I'm watching now is Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash but I've seen others, Absolute Duo was vulgar but cool, Soul Eater is awesome, Dragon Ball is a blast of the past etc. I'd recommend A Certain Magical Index for people who are interested in modern fantasy

[/QUOTE]
I'll take a look at them.

Versa said:
Wasn't it?! I cried almost through the whole series. More joyful cries then painful ones.
Haha, yeah, I tried not to cry, but to no avail. Tears were shed. Many, many tears. xD

Requiem said:
Any good anime that would be great to binge-watch? I have way too much spare time on my hands and a lot of tissues and chocolate for the emotional ones.
If you haven't seen them, I recommend Attack On Titan/Shingeki No Kyojin or Sword Art Online. Both of those are amazing. Weeaboo anime, I know, but they really are amazing. Plus, Levi is really hot. xD
The only two I can suggest to you are "Black Butler" and "Deathnote". They might not be your kinda thing- I mostly like darker, more serious anime/manga- but I absolutely love them. So if you take my opinion, those would be the best I can suggest.

And a note about Black Butler- it starts out a bit slow, but once you get to the point where you meet Grelle, the story will start getting super addictive. Warning- you won't know when to stop for the day.

FelixWrightwind said:
The only two I can suggest to you are "Black Butler" and "Deathnote". They might not be your kinda thing- I mostly like darker, more serious anime/manga- but I absolutely love them. So if you take my opinion, those would be the best I can suggest.
And a note about Black Butler- it starts out a bit slow, but once you get to the point where you meet Grelle, the story will start getting super addictive. Warning- you won't know when to stop for the day.
I've seen Death Note, but never finished Black Butler. Grell is possibly my favourite anime character of all time. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back