Anime & Manga Next Anime To Binge-Watch?

Requiem

Anime/Cat/Video-Game Enthusiast
Any good anime that would be great to binge-watch? I have way too much spare time on my hands and a lot of tissues and chocolate for the emotional ones.

If you haven't seen them, I recommend Attack On Titan/Shingeki No Kyojin or Sword Art Online. Both of those are amazing. Weeaboo anime, I know, but they really are amazing. Plus, Levi is really hot. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have plenty of tissues, I suggest "Your Lie in April" hands down one of the best series I've ever seen. Yet it'll kill you. So good

NickOnTheReg said:
If you have plenty of tissues, I suggest "Your Lie in April" hands down one of the best series I've ever seen. Yet it'll kill you. So good
It's on Netflix and I contemplated watching it, since so many people have told to just sit down with a bucket of ice-cream and some tissues and watch it, I think I will now. Thanks!

Requiem said:
It's on Netflix and I contemplated watching it, since so many people have told to just sit down with a bucket of ice-cream and some tissues and watch it, I think I will now. Thanks!
hahaha enjoy. It's amazing. I'm binging Kimi ni Todoke now

I suggest (if you have time):

Uchoten Kazoku

Death Parade

Zankyou no Terror

I'm currently finishing up HunterXHunter (I am crying inside EDIT: now crying outside).

Last edited by a moderator:
glowworms said:
I suggest (if you have time):
Uchoten Kazoku

Death Parade

Zankyou no Terror

I'm currently finishing up HunterXHunter (I am crying inside).
I've already seen Death Parade, and it was amazing. I'll check out Zankyou No Terror and Uchoten Kazoku for sure. HunterXHunter is meant to be good, and I've heard good things, but never got around to watching it...

Shirobako is really pleasant. It's hard to explain exactly what makes it so great, but it just is. I strongly recommend it.

Assassination Classroom has been the recent hype, and for the right reason, too. It really delivers, and it gets you hooked.

MxNiqo said:
Shirobako is really pleasant. It's hard to explain exactly what makes it so great, but it just is. I strongly recommend it.
Assassination Classroom has been the recent hype, and for the right reason, too. It really delivers, and it gets you hooked.
I'll check them out, thanks!

MxNiqo said:
Shirobako was very good. I really liked it. Anime about making anime. Animeception. Plus it shows the struggles in life and how to adjust.

NickOnTheReg said:
Shirobako was very good. I really liked it. Anime about making anime. Animeception. Plus it shows the struggles in life and how to adjust.
Agreed. It really makes you appreciate anime more.

If you're looking for some action, Deadman Wonderland is awesome. Claymore is beautiful. A mindfuck, Serial Experiments Lain. Heaven's Memopad is fun too.

NickOnTheReg said:
If you're looking for some action, Deadman Wonderland is awesome. Claymore is beautiful. A mindfuck, Serial Experiments Lain. Heaven's Memopad is fun too.
I'll add it to my list! Thanks.

Haha, don't mind me, just browsing threads and trying to socialize with people.

Anyway, you've probably already seen it (since everyone and
their mother has), but Tokyo Ghoul (though it strayed heavily from the manga) was pretty good???

That and Yu Yu Hakusho (though it's somewhat old) have quickly taken over the top two on my favourites list, so I'd recommend them. :'>

Apanthropinization said:

Haha, don't mind me, just browsing threads and trying to socialize with people.

Anyway, you've probably already seen it (since everyone and
their mother has), but Tokyo Ghoul (though it strayed heavily from the manga) was pretty good???

That and Yu Yu Hakusho (though it's somewhat old) have quickly taken over the top two on my favourites list, so I'd recommend them. :'>

I've seen Tokyo Ghoul and thought it was pretty good, but I haven't seen Yu Yu Hakusho, so I'll have a look. ^-^ Also, welcome to RPNation!

Requiem said:
I've seen Tokyo Ghoul and thought it was pretty good, but I haven't seen Yu Yu Hakusho, so I'll have a look. ^-^ Also, welcome to RPNation!
Ah, yeah, that's what I figured. But yeah, totally check out Yu Yu Hakusho! Like I said, it's kinda old, but it's still pretty interesting. A little cheesy at times, but it's mostly for comedic effect. Also, thanks. ; v;

Feeling good?

Life going your way?

Sunshine and chirping birds surrounding your immediate vicinity?

Time to fix that!

Gonna recommend Bokurano if you want a bad time. Awesome premise, really character driven. Jump in as blind to it as you possibly can for the maximum hit.

If you need to balance that up with something a bit less soul crushing then there's Tonari no Seki-Kun. It's just a series of short little episodes about two students in class; a procrastinating male and academic focused female. The former always does some hilarious, ridiculous shenanigans which the latter tries to either discourage or in some cases get him caught. Usually just ends with him glaring at her.

Ammy said:
Feeling good?
Life going your way?

Sunshine and chirping birds surrounding your immediate vicinity?

Time to fix that!

Gonna recommend Bokurano if you want a bad time. Awesome premise, really character driven. Jump in as blind to it as you possibly can for the maximum hit.

If you need to balance that up with something a bit less soul crushing then there's Tonari no Seki-Kun. It's just a series of short little episodes about two students in class; a procrastinating male and academic focused female. The former always does some hilarious, ridiculous shenanigans which the latter tries to either discourage or in some cases get him caught. Usually just ends with him glaring at her.
I'll have a look. I've heard a bit about Bokurano, but not anything that would spoil it.

Requiem said:
I'll have a look. I've heard a bit about Bokurano, but not anything that would spoil it.
I heard it was added to Crunchyroll a while back actually to make it even easier. Had to hunt it down on some random streaming site myself. Was worth it, but maaaan did that binge session get to me by the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back