Newcomer!

severed

One Time Luck
Hello there! I'm Nerve, it's nice to meet you! There isn't much to say about me tbh. I'm a huge fan of video games such as Silent Hill, Ryu ga Gotoku (Yakuza), Metal Gear, Persona, Pokemon, Danganronpa, and others! I like Bandori, Love Live!, Vocaloid, OHSHC, JoJo, and Ghibli movies!

I've been roleplaying for about 6 years now, so I like to think I'm experienced. Anyway, It's nice to meet you all!

Welcome to RPN! Nice to meet you too!

Hi, Nerve!~ I love Vocaloid and OHSHC! Welcome to RPNation! Hopefully we can get along (:!

Have you been keeping up with the new season? Part 5 is my favorite in the entire series, so I was more than happy that it finally got an anime.

Well, I don't like cliffhangers, so I'm waiting for part 5's anime adaptation to complete before watching it

Hello there! I'm Nerve, it's nice to meet you! There isn't much to say about me tbh. I'm a huge fan of video games such as Silent Hill, Ryu ga Gotoku (Yakuza), Metal Gear, Persona, Pokemon, Danganronpa, and others! I like Bandori, Love Live!, Vocaloid, OHSHC, JoJo, and Ghibli movies!

I've been roleplaying for about 6 years now, so I like to think I'm experienced. Anyway, It's nice to meet you all!

HI THERE!!
Glad to have you here in RPN with US!! So WELCOME!!

I am FLUFF! Pleased to meet you!

Quite a range of video games that you enjoy!
GHIBLI MOVIES AS WELL!!

How're you doing today??

Need something feel free to dive into my DMS!
SMILE!~

[=

Users who are viewing this thread