• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Newbie Looking For A Friend

Alexis Snow

I don't really mind what we rp. I can try my best to adapt to certian circumstances when it comes to fandoms and what not, if I know what said fandom is and what it's about I can try to fit myself into the situation. I like to rp as female characters but I can also rp as a male if needed, this also includes nonhuman beings or animals too. OC is normally my way to go so if you're not interested in anything specific and just want to rp then that's also okay! I'm very understanding so if you want to try something new (or old) then I'll go along with it. I don't mind sexual or romantic set ups, I actually like a romantic paring that starts off as strangers and makes their way up to becoming lovers (or something like that).

Basic Requirements:

Someone who...

Can at least reply with more than a sentence

Can rp off site (very preferred for me. This includes Facebook or kik)

Can try their best to reply (at least every day or two)

Okay, awesome! Could you pm me other ways we could talk (like kik or Facebook) the site isn't really reliable on my end

It's a twokinds picture. A furry tiger chick and a guy with blue hair in a black cloak. And awesome! I can roleplay with two different people (on different posts of sorts. I'm used to it)

Hello! I'm new to this site, and everything is weird, but I'd love to roleplay with you ^^ My Kik is TheKadeWisp, maybe we can figure something out on there.

Hello, I am interested in starting a one on one rp. I have a little over 10 years of experience and am able to post very often, possibly several times a day. I am open on most any ideas too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back