New World

[QUOTE="Sayuri Tokage]Human

[/QUOTE]
Okay, as a human you have two pets left to choose from: A snake hybrid or a cat hybrid. You can simply access she shop where they are and choose one of them. That's pretty much it...The rest of the animals have already been adopted I believe.

[QUOTE="Cadell Morde]Okay, as a human you have two pets left to choose from: A snake hybrid or a cat hybrid. You can simply access she shop where they are and choose one of them. That's pretty much it...The rest of the animals have already been adopted I believe.

[/QUOTE]
Thank you very much!

(Some time soon, I have to go, for another camping trip. I'm leaving some time soon, like maybe an hour or two. I'll return on Sunday, unsure what time. If there is Wi-fi there, YAY! I can still RP! But not as often. )

And highfive to Sayuri for Attack On Titan stuff. (Or SNK)

Hey you guys, call me Song for short.

First off I want to thank Melon for allowing me to join. ^^;

And I did post an introduction but Life informed me that there were still two looking for human masters, so I re-edited!

Erm, I'm currently at my cousins house. They don't have wifi, but they're setting it up soon. If I don't reply, it's because I don't have wifi

<^< Sou hello peoples.. I am sick to my stomach and typing is actually making me more sick right now but it's all good. I won't be able to post anything for a while because keeping my attention on something when I'm sick is hard.. Okey.. copy and paste time. Sorry D: 

MelonBread said:
<^< Sou hello peoples.. I am sick to my stomach and typing is actually making me more sick right now but it's all good. I won't be able to post anything for a while because keeping my attention on something when I'm sick is hard.. Okey.. copy and paste time. Sorry D:
Not to mention I will have to read every post there is before I reply to anything.

MelonBread said:

Not to mention I will have to read every post there is before I reply to anything.
Sorry to hear that Melon! Hope you get better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back