• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New user, looking for partner

Fay on Fire

Artist and Cosplayer
It's been a long while since I've done any RPing, and I got the itch recently.

I prefer to do original characters, though you can be whoever or wherever you want. I don't have too many limitations, I just prefer FxM, me as F. I will do others, though it isn't a preference.

I'm interested mostly in fantasy settings, though maybe a little less of clichés, and will discuss and try out any other genre. I would prefer some amount of romance between characters, though it can easily be a side flavor or an undertone. Any level of gore or violence is okay, I have no triggers that would turn me away, just run the concepts you want by me just for clarification and your comfort levels.

Again, it's been quite some time since I've done this, and I'm probably rusty, though I imagine I'll improve as I get back into the swing of things.

TL'DR

I'm new and don't have any ideas yet but we can come up with stuff together!

Like it said above, primarily fantasy genre, action and such is great, romance is preferable, though definitely doesn't need to be a focus, just a little to spice it up. Medieval sounds fun, fantasy medieval maybe?

I'm up for a roleplay anytime doesn't matter what it's about either so just shoot me a pm anytime or if you can't yet let me know and I will send one

[QUOTE="Fay on Fire]What were you thinking?

[/QUOTE]
Well for a fantasy rp I was wondering if we could try maybe a superpower one or maybe ghosts. I'm not sure. Would you have anything specific you wanted to try?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back