New to the site and wanting to rp.

Kyin

Lately I have been in the mood to roleplay and I need someone to be able to do one with me. I am fairly new to the site so I will need someone who can be patient with me while I get the hang of the layout and everything.

When I rp I can usually post about three or so paragraphs. I tend to like realistic roleplays with maybe a little bit of romance it. I am okay with a bit of same gender romance if you are interested in them as well.

Just respond to the topic and tell me a little bit about your style and what you are interested in and we can decide from there.

Welcome!

I'll happily roleplay with you. Though, I don't do same gender romance. Happy to have some general romance in there, though. What sort of setting were you thinking?

Hey, I'd love to roleplay with you!

I just registered at this site, but I've done lots of roleplaying before. I mostly do realistic and tend to play male roles. I usually post about two paragraphs but can definitely write longer, depending on my partner and on my mood. I like dark realistic themes (drugs, violence and such), but if that's not alright with you it won't be a problem. I'm sort of a damaged person and my characters tend to be somewhat damaged too :P

I'd love to hear your ideas, I might have some too.

Alexile- I"m into dark type of stuff too so I wouldn't mind doing something like that if you want too. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back