New to RpNation.

Edward

Lurker
I've just come from another site, but this site seems like there is more activity. (I could be wrong.)

I know TWI is a dying verse, so I open to roleplay with any supernatural.

Total newb to this site -- getta holda meh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello~! Welcome to RpN~!! I'm pretty much new to but I have caught on pretty quick...plus my friend knows this site better than I do but oh well, just glad I got him as a cheat sheet~.

Uhm. I love supernatural and or Slice-Of-Life rp's so Pm me if your ever bored~. Oh and Pm is message if you didn't get that~. :3

Anyway nice to meet 'cha!

Welcome to the site. ^___^ I hope you enjoy it here and poke into the shout box once and a while. It's a hoot in there!

Edward said:
I've just come from another site, but this site seems like there is more activity. (I could be wrong.)
I know TWI is a dying verse, so I open to roleplay with any supernatural.

Total newb to this site -- getta holda meh.
Welcome to the RpNation. Please be sure to read the forum rules. I did edit your initial post to remove a link but a side form that we are happy to have you!

Our site gains about 30 members per day 400+ ACTIVE rps per month. I am sure you can find a role play to fit your needs. Of not, let us know how we could be of assistance!

Whoop whoop yeah my 'bother' has joined. Hi Edward welcome I also love your pic hope you enjoy it here I am Ella Swan Cullen my sister is Bella

Users who are viewing this thread

Back