• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New to RP, Need some help?

Sordiax

Magic Eight Ball
Hai! So I just started Role Playing to build up my writing skills, and I need alot of help. I'm looking for someone that is patient, and can be fun to talk to. So yea thats pretty much all, thx :)

Hey, I've been on the scene for almost 9 years now, I'd love to share my knowledge with someone interested in the art. I'll send you a message so we can figure things out =)

Cosmoknot said:
Hey, I've been on the scene for almost 9 years now, I'd love to share my knowledge with someone interested in the art. I'll send you a message so we can figure things out =)
Sorry i was asleep, but that would be cool! Shoot me a message when you get back online!

I'm willing to help you with it, I've only been around 5 years doing it, plus I'm on here all the time if you need help with something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back