New to roleplay

Frmrcoxs

I think roleplay is cool. This is my first time doing roleplay. I created an account yesterday and thought i would give it a try.

Welcome to RPNation I hope you have a great time on here! <3 ^w^

Frmrcoxs said:
I think roleplay is cool. This is my first time doing roleplay.
First time huh? I'd recommend finding a small RP or doing a 1 on 1 RP so you can get more comfortable and learn the ropes.

Sometimes big group RPs are hard to keep up with but they are very fun ^_^

@Frmrcoxs though I find RPing addicting. The community on here is extremely nice.

if you need any help you can contact the admins for questions you have or even ask a member ^_^

Jacob Berry] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19006-regalwindstar/ said:
@RegalWindstar[/URL] Always greeting. You should be our greeter, like officially.
Well Mayumi, Sandramochi and I are the unofficial welcoming Committee :P

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Also, we need to RP. Still haven't Rped with ya ;-;

[/QUOTE]
Aha ^_^ " we will..someday when we both get the chance. *stares at all the RPs I'm in* yeah... *turns to you* why did I start one of my own? I don't know how to GM! xD

I am far from being new to rp, having become a 2 or 3 year veteran of it, but I am new to this site and am still confused with how some of the layouts are and everything. Anyone know where a good place to start is? I enjoy fantasy rps. My top favorite fandom rps are Skyrim and Harry Potter.

From a long time gamer, let me tell you that you have chosen to join the best PbP site on the net. Check out the rules, and if you ever have any questions, feel free to ask either myself or any of the Moderators. We'll do what we can to hook you up with the right answer. Welcome to the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back