New To Here

Uh Hi I'm new and would love to have some role playing buddies! I role play a lot of fandoms and bands and right now I'm really into WWE and would love to role play that

Also I do doubles meaning I play my character and a person/lover of your choice and you play your character and my person/lover.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings, Jessy. I'm glad you found your way here to RPN. We've got both roleplays and friendly people in great measure so you probably came to the right place. Feel free to ask if you have any questions. I'm always happy to help. :)

Tronethiel said:
Greetings, Jessy. I'm glad you found your way here to RPN. We've got both roleplays and friendly people in great measure so you probably came to the right place. Feel free to ask if you have any questions. I'm always happy to help. :)
Thank you! How long have you been on here and is it easy to find someone to role play with?

[QUOTE="Jessy Wonderland]Thank you! How long have you been on here and is it easy to find someone to role play with?

[/QUOTE]
Well, I've been onsite for a little over a year. TIP: You can actually see lots of little details (when they joined, post count, positive ratings, etc.) about a user just by clicking on their name. I would say that finding people to rp with is quite easy. There are over 25,000 members on RPN! The best place to start looking for a roleplay is either to post your own interest check stating that you are looking for a partner and the type of rp you would like to join OR to look through the interest checks that people have already posted to see if there is anything you might be interested in.

NOTE: An interest check is basically a recruitment thread someone posts for their rp idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tronethiel said:
Well, I've been onsite for a little over a year. TIP: You can actually see lots of little details (when they joined, post count, positive ratings, etc.) about a user just by clicking on their name. I would say that finding people to rp with is quite easy. There are over 25,000 members on RPN! The best place to start looking for a roleplay is either to post your own interest check stating that you are looking for a partner and the type of rp you would like to join OR to look through the interest checks that people have already posted to see if there is anything you might be interested in.
NOTE: An interest check is basically a recruitment thread someone posts for their rp idea.
Thank you so much! :)

Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, or Kes for short. I'm sure you won't have trouble finding RP buddies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back