New RP Idea :)

NotAfraidToHope

So here it is: I came up with this idea one day and I think that it would be really fun. I've posted about it before, but it didn't really have a lot of information, so I want this one to be different.

Scenario: There's a new strand of the flu that's quickly become an epidemic. We'll start before it becomes a pandemic, whether it does or not is up to the participants of the RP. I'm thinking about five or six characters, and then we can make it a private RP once everyone's there. I really want to people to make up their own characters, and I'd really encourage relationships... (like maybe if someone creates an 8 year old girl, someone else could offer to be the parent or older sibling) but you would have to make sure the other person is okay with it before putting your character in a role like that. I probably shouldn't even have to say that, but you never know. :wink:

Along those same lines of relationships, when the virus is spreading rapidly and no one is safe, maybe some love relationships would be good. And some people are going to have to die. Sorry :(. But we'll try to stretch the RP out as long as we can without it being unrealistic.

About the new strand of flu, which is called H1N2, I've come up with a few ideas for symptoms and stuff. This is not final! :smile 2: I do not want to be overly controlling of this RP - the best RP's are when everyone pitches in, right? Right now this isn't even an RP yet, just an idea, so it's at the stage where everyone can contribute to the scenario.

But here are some of the symptoms I was thinking of:

Earlier, Milder Symptoms

• A dry, distinctive cough (that way it becomes apparent if someone has it)
  • Dry mouth
  • Sweaty palms
  • Chills
  • Low-Grade fever
  • Insomnia

Later, More Severe Symptoms

• Hallucinations
  • Internal bleeding
  • Suffocation
  • Insanity

If you're interested, please let me know! :smile 2:

Hey! Sorry I'm kinda late, I have finals and stuff to study for. :meh: But I can totally let you know when I start the RP if you want! 
Oh, and I'll save a couple of spots too. :)

Purcible, and Zhia, I'm saving you two spots. I just checked in at the sign up and saw how many people signed up! :big grin: So we should have about ten people. I'll probably make a forum just before we start, so that we can get everything organized. Also, I will be online a lot this weekend so that you guys can check in with me and we can get this thing started! :big grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back