New Pokemon Games

INB4 Fire/Fighting Version 4....Just kidding, they can't make a boxer out of that....right?

Originally, I wanted to get Pokemon Sun, but looking at the Moon Legendary. . . it looks like a dragon, almost, and Dragon happens to be my favorite type so might be switching that one up. Of the starters, I have to say I love Litten, though Rowlett does look pretty cute. As for Popplio. . . ehh, and if it turns out to be Fairy-type, I'm definitely not thinking about getting it >>;

As unlikely as it is, I really want popplio to be a physical attacker. A physical fairy attacker. Granbull is lonely! (and needs more STAB physical moves pls)

I really, really hope they gave the starters more thought. Design wise, they're ok, at least in my opinion. When I first saw them, I was disappointed, but now they've warmed up to me a little bit. Not a fan of the grass starter at all.

It would be so boring if Litten turns out to be fire/dark. I hope Popplio doesn't become water/fairy. We can only wait and see.

I like all the starters. I think Litten looks a bit basic, but cool nontheless. Rowlet and Popplio are really cute and fresh feeling. I'll probably go with Popplio. He's derpy and adorable, but also pretty original. I think all the starters will look really cool when evolved though. Also I absolute LOVE the Sun legendary (I'm not biased... I swear...) it looks so cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jose Prime]It would be so boring if Litten turns out to be fire/dark

[/QUOTE]
I saw a theory that it might evolve into a ghost fire type

Yeah, just think about how this game hasn't gave its fans a Poison Legendary. (Hint Hint)

To me, Popplio will end up a Water/Ice because, I want that, he's adorable and he's a seal, please make him a Water/Ice. :l

Litten I won't touch. He looks plain, that's it, I won't lay my stylus on him. *Slaps Rejected in it's face*

Rowlet looks Derpy, I might get him just because of that, but his typing is ok. He's definitely the best looking starter out there, I'm getting him first, with Sun because the legendary in Sun looks like he'll be a Fire/Light type, and Light isn't a type yet, so imagine if they do that?

Moon's legendary is clearly a Dark/Flying or Dark/Dragon (Though it looks like a bird to me) So I want Sun's legendary to be an awesome Fire/Light lion that would be viable in, OU or anything, since he's clearly great, no doubt. >->

AllHailDago said:
I wanna see my pokemon follow me around again like HG/SS.
I want character customization.

I want a tiger pokemon.

I am excite. I'll get one and get the other for my brother.
Basically everything I've been wishing for FOREVER.

I absolutely cannot make up my mind - I was dead set on moon considering I'm a night owl, and have a preference for darker themes, but that sun associated legendary is
albino pyroar really gorgeous. I'll probably still for sure get moon now that I think about it, and Rowlet because of my adoration for owls. I was just saying they needed more owl-esque creatures, seems Tajri read my mind! Haha.

Also I'm pretty sure it's not happening again but I don't....want....four....rivals....never again. By the looks of it there's only one but their could be more lying in wait.(Also lowkey for the villan team name to start with s so we can make GRAMPS instead of GRAMPF)

I would be really surprised if they did multiple rivals over two. People haaaaaaated it in x/y so I can't seem them doing it again. Especially with how much of a step up Wally's entire presentation was in ORAS.

Character Customizations WILL come back in Pokemon Moon and Sun!!!

And Excuse me. Nov. 23 for Europe. My bad! >.<

Screen-Shot-2016-05-10-at-2.14.37-PM.png

DaedAir said:
Character Customizations WILL come back in Pokemon Moon and Sun!!!
And Excuse me. Nov. 23 for Europe. My bad! >.<

Screen-Shot-2016-05-10-at-2.14.37-PM.png
Stoked, char cust. is my favorite feature of just about any game.

I agree!!! I love character customs! Im excited to see what clothes and such they have that we can buy!

I wonder if there will be new types in this game? I also wonder if this new region Soley consists of new pokemon. Honestly, that would be fantastic!!!! I didn't really like that they included the pokemon from other games. Granted I get why they did. But it was stil rather annoying to me.

DaedAir said:
I agree!!! I love character customs! Im excited to see what clothes and such they have that we can buy!
I wonder if there will be new types in this game? I also wonder if this new region Soley consists of new pokemon. Honestly, that would be fantastic!!!! I didn't really like that they included the pokemon from other games. Granted I get why they did. But it was stil rather annoying to me.
Same, honestly the hair cuts were adorable.

Who knows? At first I was really iffy on fairy, but came to adore the type - I just wish there were better advocates for it aside from Sylveon, which is a little too popular for my taste. Aromatisse being nothing more than a cleric, for example, bummed me out.

I don't know if I'd want the migration thing to be implemented in this game? I'll really just have to wait and see - it'd be ideal to mix, I loved that about X/Y, but not so much in Hoenn, seemed out of place. Agree with you though, either way as long as there aren't anymore trubbish or ice cream cones I'm stoked, haha.

SUNGLASSES FOR CHARACTERS IF YOU PLEASE POKEMON! I feel like the migration of other gens should be mild, but certainly not removed. Maybe as an endgame feature? As for types the only thing that comes to mind is light type but I wanna say Fairy kinda fills the room. Light and Dark being supereffective against each other sounds bloodly brilliant though.

Moxi said:
SUNGLASSES FOR CHARACTERS IF YOU PLEASE POKEMON! I feel like the migration of other gens should be mild, but certainly not removed. Maybe as an endgame feature? As for types the only thing that comes to mind is light type but I wanna say Fairy kinda fills the room. Light and Dark being supereffective against each other sounds bloodly brilliant though.
I love the light and dark concept for typing!

[QUOTE="cosmic void]As unlikely as it is, I really want popplio to be a physical attacker. A physical fairy attacker. Granbull is lonely! (and needs more STAB physical moves pls)

[/QUOTE]
This is totally a possibility... Azumarill was physical and fairy and I think Walrein had a pretty good physical attack. Physical water seel sounds good to me.

ALSO YESSSSSSS! CUSTOMIZATION! I really really hope they make the guy's options just as diverse as the girls this time.

Yoshibros said:
I saw a theory that it might evolve into a ghost fire type
I read a theory that it could possibly become a fire/poison type. I believe part of its description is it's hair contains some kind of toxic oil that's also flammable.

So I'm really hoping for a fire/poison type. It's a combination that has never been done before. Fire/Electric would be cool too, but since Litten is black and red, it's not likely

To be honest, I was originally team Moon. However, my initial reaction to the legendaries (based off of looks), I have to say that I really like Sun's legendary. It looks so good! I was a bit disappointed with the Moon legendary, but after watching the trailer a few more times I started to like it more. So I'll probably wind up sticking with Moon. ;P

Also,
Rowlet is so adorable! He's definitely my favorite of the three starters. I'll be naming him 'Dr. Hoo'. Even though the Grass/Flying typing is a downside.

[QUOTE="Jet Valentine]
To me, Popplio will end up a Water/Ice because, I want that, he's adorable and he's a seal, please make him a Water/Ice. :l
Litten I won't touch. He looks plain, that's it, I won't lay my stylus on him. *Slaps Rejected in it's face*

[/QUOTE]
I agree with you completely. I'm really hoping that
Popplio ends up as a Water/Ice type even though some people that I've talked to would like him to either have a fairy typing or just a pure water typing. Oh, and don't get me started on Litten. I don't like Litten for the same reason that you do. :P

I'm actually so excited!!

I think the fact it's based on Hawaii gives it a lot of potential for history and visuals of the region, and OWLETT IS PROBABLY THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN. All of the starters have a lot of potential, though!

Not to mention both the legendaries are actually so cool. This is first generation since the third where I actually LIKE them. Their designs are so nice.

All and all I'm pretty excited. =u=

I'm team Litten for SO long I've wanted a cat starter pokemon now finally in Sun and Moon my wish has come true! Of course I will be getting Both,I will get Sun at launch and then Request Moon for Christmas. I will also be trading to have all 3 starter pokemon on my team. Am I the only one who anticipates a Fairy secondary typing for Popplio's final Evolution,Dark for Litten and Ghost for Rowlet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back