New person on the loose!

Momorella

Peach Cheese
Hello!! I'm Momo.

I enjoy eating food and I love Starbucks a bunch. I love to roleplay mostly one on one romances, but I'm always open for group roleplays!

I belong to the following fandoms:

Hetalia

Homestuck

Steven Universe

Vampire Knight

Touken Ranbu

I'm in tons actually, just a lot.

I'm quite shy, and I usually wait for people to approach me.

Right now, I'm craving for a Vampire Knight one on one romance between Rima Touya and Senri Shiki, as well as a Hetalia one on one romance between Belarus and America. ;;;;

I'm so sorry.

Pleased to meet you!! ;w;

Waiting to be approached can prove hard, especially since there's a limited amount of what you could do as soon as you register. I highly advise to fight off that bit of shyness and go ahead and put yourself out there, trust me, everyone's friendly and welcoming. :)

Welcome to :RpN: and I hope you enjoy your time here. I'm sure with a little effort you'll find what you're looking for! Some pretty interesting pairings you got there.

Welcome! I'm really new too. I understand your shyness, but honestly, I've made a few threads to see if people are interested in my ideas and now I already have two RPs that are going to happen, and I've been here a day! You'll find people who'll want to RP with you fairly quickly ^^

Bombielonia said:
Waiting to be approached can prove hard, especially since there's a limited amount of what you could do as soon as you register. I highly advise to fight off that bit of shyness and go ahead and put yourself out there, trust me, everyone's friendly and welcoming. :)
Alright!! :DD

Welcome to the site!

Homestuck is the only one of those fandoms I'm also a part of, but they're all great works, I am sure.

Steven Universe has been recommended to me a lot, but nobody ever told me what it's about and I haven't done any research... yet.

AlexSilverX said:
Welcome to the site!
Homestuck is the only one of those fandoms I'm also a part of, but they're all great works, I am sure.

Steven Universe has been recommended to me a lot, but nobody ever told me what it's about and I haven't done any research... yet.
Ooh!!

Steven Universe is about.. I can't explain xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back