New, Not so New, Looking around

Lady Jay

Hi all. I technically joined x months back but never actually used my account... I'm more active on a separate roleplaying site, but it's always worth checking out new things. Anyway, no idea if I'll actually ever be active on here, but for today at least I'll be wandering around and checking things out.

Mostly I'm just looking for new roleplayers. I feel like I've cycled through all of the ones that are my speed on my preferred site, and so I'm looking forward to new faces, ideas, and formats (I like it when things are set up differently. Keeps you on your toes and gives you something to explore). My number one problem is finding people who like cheesy plots but also like to write a lot. I can try, but writing short short posts just bothers me deep, deep inside.

Anyway, hello hello to whoever frequents this site. Er, if anyone has tips? I'm happy for tips. Always happy for tips. Yay.

Hello, very nice to meet you Lady Jay! There are always plenty of new faces here and some amazing ideas.

By the way, what is this other roleplay site you talk about? I'm always curious!

Virgo said:
Hello, very nice to meet you Lady Jay! There are always plenty of new faces here and some amazing ideas.
By the way, what is this other roleplay site you talk about? I'm always curious!
Iwakuroleplay; pretty much RPNation's twin. Different people, though.

Hi! What kind of role playing are you into? Any genres in particular? I'm always looking for people who like to write as much as I do. :)

Pheebs said:
Hi! What kind of role playing are you into? Any genres in particular? I'm always looking for people who like to write as much as I do. :)
I like most genres! I think the only exception really is horror, and sometimes mystery (mystery roleplays are hard). For the most part I like a lot of collaborative worldbuilding, no matter the plot at hand. Creating the world is the best part!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back