Rose

Bust :(
I really hope this is where I type this . . .

Hello I'm Rose. For some reason my friends call me Bay.

I'm pretty quiet and I read a lot. I like fashion designing but I don't really tell many people . . . I don't really care since this isn't school.

I'm pretty mature for my age, in fact most people don't believe me when I say my age so . . . I don't want you to think I'm a liar haha.

Thanks for reading.

First of all, welcome to the RpNation Rose!

Just wanted to thank you for posting an introduction. If you have any questions such as creating a role play, updating your avatar, earning achievements, etc.. please visit the following link:

http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/696-Welcome-to-the-RpNation!

Now if you have any more questions, please don't be afraid to reach out to one of our staff members!

Your new friend

~Gg

Hey Rose welcome to RPNation,

Feel free to check out the Shoutbox on the main forum page.

Also feel free to check out the newest sign-up of Werewolf here, it is RPN's official side game here.

Werewolf, really? I've played that game before, if we're talking about the same thing.

where you get a secret role, you don't try to reveal it as you hunt down the werewol(f/ves)trying to hang them before they kill all of the villagers... then yes

Oh yes I've definatly played it on cde then. It's a very fun game, I'd be delighted to join.

Hello Rose, welcome to RPNation!

Don't forget that if you've ever got questions, comments, or concerns related to the site, that the moderators are here to help, and you can feel free to contact any one of us.

I hope that you enjoy your time here.

HEY COON!

I'm so late to introductions, it's weird when I name people before I greet them in their intro thread.

Ohhhhh well.

Welcome to RpNation, I hope that we get to see each other yet again X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back