New member here. Do you ever stand like a flamingo for no particular reason?

Eritana

Yuri Fangirl
Hello! I've been wanting to try rp for a while, and never got around to it because I have ISS (Internet Shyness Syndrome). I'm not shy in real life, just online. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

I'm a floaty sort of person who can become very solid when I need to be. Otherwise, I prefer to lie adrift in the ocean of random thought and philosophical pondering. But then the sun would be in my eyes all day... I guess I'll wear shades. Innovations such as these are what shape my currently very blobby future.

But seriously, I love writing so I think I'd love rp. I like quests and adventures, especially stuff that makes me think and immerses me in another world. I like romance too, but only yuri.

It's nice to meet you! Please treat me kindly, and I'll do the same for you. :)

Welcome Eritana :) Great to have you! Hope you're enjoying the site so far. If you have any questions or need any information, feel free to ask :) Someone is always around to help...

And yes... yes I do stand like a Flamingo for no reason at all.

Hey, I'm Acapella. It seems like we're in the same boat with being new and all, and like the same genres, so maybe we could try rping together?

acapellaOrigins said:
Hey, I'm Acapella. It seems like we're in the same boat with being new and all, and like the same genres, so maybe we could try rping together?
I'm rping with someone else right now, and I don't know if I can manage two stories at once at the moment. But we should try rping in the future.

Hey-Oh!! Im your friendly neighborhood Roman, Rommy, Rome, Romeo, etc. I was given millions of Nicknames. Welcome to RPNation though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back