new kid!!

Ami

hey guys! i'm Ami, and i am new to this site and roleplaying (not very good experience). i joined this site cuz school's out and i've wanted to try rping for a while now... so, rolplay with me!! :)

ps, sorry if i messed up the intro or something, this is my first time on a site like this.

Welcome to RPNation, Ami! Feel free to get to know the other members in the shoutbox. Everyone is very nice here and we have a nice variety of roleplays to choose from.

I hope that we can be good friends! :]

you did a good job with the intro Ami

Welcome to RPNation, and if you have any questions feel free to ask :D

Hejsa Ami :D

I certainly hope you will like Rping here :3

I wish you a warm welcome and a fluffy bear hug ʕ ^ᴥ^ʔ

Hello Ami.

Welcome to RpNation. I hope you enjoy your stay here, have fun, and make a lot of new friends along the way. And don't worry about being inexperienced, everyone here at some point was/is, you know? Besides, that's something we enjoy doing, helping others to watch their skills grow. =D If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask any of the staff and members of the site, who are all rather helpful nice people. =D

~Esme

If you wanna Roleplay, I can give you the basics:

Click on the forum Tab, and there you will see (at the top) the chat box. (if you want a little more info on the shout box, you can go here and read that guide)

If you scroll down, you'll see lots of different sections, including the one you just posted in for introductions. Below that is the Role play section, with different categories.

In one of those categories I have the RP Classroom that you can join, if you want to know a little bit more about Role playing.

but other than that, feel free to see what Role plays are available, and then create a character sheet if one is needed. After your approved by the RP GM, you can enjoy your time in the Role Play :)

Users who are viewing this thread