New Here, Not To Roleplay

eclipsa

faerie sightings
Hi everyone! My name is Coley, I'm new to this site but have been role playing since I was... 12? Yeah, 12 or younger. This is my first time on a formal role play website but I've done several different types with friends online and friends from my daily life. I really miss doing it on the daily and would love to start back!

I can do any of the prefixes but it made me pick one so I picked modern! I'm not as good at like historic stuff though.

I can play almost any character, but I prefer to play females. I can play the stone cold character pretty well, but I'm usually the upbeat peppy character. I'm not to the point of multiple paragraphs yet, but I'm working on getting there. I can usually manage at least a paragraph depending on the type of roleplay, the character, and how much time I have.

I love doing slice of life but I can also roll in with action. I'm a sucker for romance. Honestly, if you have an idea, hit me!

I'll roleplay for any of the following fandoms, but the only canon character I roleplay is Natasha Romanova!

Harry Potter

Teen Wolf

Marvel

DC

Pokemon

So as you can see I'm a super nerd who just really likes to roleplay.

Please let me know if you're interested or if you have any questions! I'm pretty good at coming up with plots too, but I need to get used to the style of this website before I start posting my own plots.

Welcome to the forums! It seems you have some of the same favored genres as I do, maybe we can work something out ^.^

Rinirin said:
Welcome to the forums! It seems you have some of the same favored genres as I do, maybe we can work something out ^.^
Awesome! Sounds great :) I'm still new so I can't message you yet but send me a message and we can talk

Ooh, I do love the Avengers. Natasha is awesome. Hit me up if you want to set up a role play involving that :)

[QUOTE="Poison Ivy]Ooh, I do love the Avengers. Natasha is awesome. Hit me up if you want to set up a role play involving that :)

[/QUOTE]
I still can't send messages yet :( But send me one and I can reply! :D

Sounds good! :)

I'm also new to the website, so it will be a few more hours until I can send a pm. I will definitely do so when I can, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back