New here and would like a RP Buddy?

Shido

Hello :)

My name is Shido, and I just recently joined. I've been looking for a good roleplay site for about 3-4 months after having to give up on my old one. I've been roleplaying for about 4+ years, and I love it :)

I'd very much like someone who is experienced, and open to ideas. I'd also like to learn how to RP here better, and if anyone has the patience for that, I'd be grateful!

Some of my favorite types of Roleplays are:

Vampire, Demons, Werewolves

BoyxBoy/GirlxGirl (I'm a very very big yaoi fan, but I WILL NOT shove my interests in your face!)

School Life

Harry Potter

Butler/Maid

I have a couple more that I can't think of at the moment. I live in the US, Eastern time, and I'm usually on around about 4:30-10:00.

I'd be very glad to RP with anyone, and I'll take any advice I can get!

CinderIsBack said:
I'm new as well, and I need a new buddy, too. So, how about you and I become buddies? :D
Sure :3

[QUOTE="yullen-chan]omg...shido i love your avatar!! Jou Romantica was my first yaoi! -squeals- welcome to the site! hi cinder ^-^

[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Mine too! :3 

Djinni said:
I'm game if you are.
Let's do it! :)

I honestly have no idea what I'm doing here... I mean, I know what I'm doing here, I"m here to role play. But I'm not sure of what I"m doing... Pfft. Basically, I've never been on a site like this before. I have role played before, but that site was closed down and my role plays died along with it. I'm confused. .-.

I know the feeling! My old site won't work for my computer now :/ I have no idea how to RP here!

If you guys have questions about the site, posting, messaging, etc. I can probably help out! Or you can make a thread in the Questions & Assistance subforum.

If you're still looking for people to RP with, I'm game :) I actually enjoy yaoi RPs as well ^_^ I've got a character that I've been wanting to use - I've actually used him in another RP, but none of the three people I have private RPs with have replied in a couple days (for various reasons) and I'm bored and miss the charrie lol I'm also working on a fuzzy idea born from the term "Fairy Ring" that seems cool to me if I can get it all together. Let me know :)

Hey-yo~! I'll be your RP buddy too!!!!

And I just have to comment that all your favorite types of role-playing are practically the same as mine~ Up top!

So I'm up to any kind of RP you'd like to do!

P.S: Nala, I love your sig!

Nalakitty01 said:
If you're still looking for people to RP with, I'm game :) I actually enjoy yaoi RPs as well ^_^ I've got a character that I've been wanting to use - I've actually used him in another RP, but none of the three people I have private RPs with have replied in a couple days (for various reasons) and I'm bored and miss the charrie lol I'm also working on a fuzzy idea born from the term "Fairy Ring" that seems cool to me if I can get it all together. Let me know :)
Ofcourse! I'd love to RP with you. Im using my phone atm (it's very inconvenient btw) but if you follow me, we can start once I get home from school? 

PhantomxxxKodomo said:
Hey-yo~! I'll be your RP buddy too!!!!
And I just have to comment that all your favorite types of role-playing are practically the same as mine~ Up top!

So I'm up to any kind of RP you'd like to do!

P.S: Nala, I love your sig!
I'd love to! That's pretty rare to find in a RP buddy. Follow and shoot me a message and I'll get back to you after school?

Whenever you're back, just drop a line here on this thread. I'm following it so I'll see it, then we can PM to discuss, or just discuss it here :) Sorry I'm a little busy today. My aunt's throwing a baby shower tomorrow so me and my mom and trying to help organize and get everything done so she doesn't stress so much.

I'm new here also so I don't know exactly how to do it, but I'd love to rp a boyXboy rp with you! Would you be interested in crossing it over in an anime so that we could date a guy from that particular anime?

[QUOTE="Matthew Williams]I'm new here also so I don't know exactly how to do it, but I'd love to rp a boyXboy rp with you! Would you be interested in crossing it over in an anime so that we could date a guy from that particular anime?

[/QUOTE]
I love that idea. Yesyesyes, a thousand times yes. And we could just RP through messages if you like?

YoungChaos said:
I'd be more then happy to rp with you if you'd like.
Sure, send me a message.

Nalakitty01 said:
Whenever you're back, just drop a line here on this thread. I'm following it so I'll see it, then we can PM to discuss, or just discuss it here :) Sorry I'm a little busy today. My aunt's throwing a baby shower tomorrow so me and my mom and trying to help organize and get everything done so she doesn't stress so much.
I'm back from baking about 50 cupcakes -____-' I have a birthday party tomorrow..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back