New Game

Which Exalt type would you prefer to play?

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abyssal

• Sidereal

• Lunar

• Dragon-Blooded

• Solar

• Total voters

Persell

Ten Thousand Club
After seeing the glut of new players on these forums, and the lack of open games, I've decided to try and run my own. About what, I don't know, and so I come to this post looking for two things. First is just testing the waters, and seeing who would be willing to play under ST who is new, and second would be to ask what people would want to see in a game. Nothing for this game has been decided, including character types.

Hey! New player on this site, but not a new player. I'm up for just about anything, but I'm partial to Solars/Abyssals/DBs.

The most important factor for me is a game that runs quickly. Any more than 1 post / 2 days and Exalted Combat can take weeks, or even months.

Also, I'd love something more on the high power level than low power. Not Dreams of the First Age, but starting off with additional XP would be great.

I'd love to play, and though i only have experience with Solars i'd be willing to try whatever people are up for. Since combat's so annoying in PbP, maybe something of a more political/spy/intrigue flavor?

Hi hi!

I'm open to a Lunar/DB/ect type game, and like someone mentioned, intrique or something, but who am I kidding? I'm way more open for anything that will go.

I'm open for anything, but would prefer fast paced. Something other than solars would be interesting, particularly abyssals. High power would by good, but its not really an important issue to me.

Looks like you have a game, IdyllicSilence. Kudos on stepping up to ST and kudos to the newer folk who check often and are interested! If you want any advice on houserules, running a pbp or general info don't be afraid to ask myself or the other STs or consult the ever-expanding wikis (official, unofficial) for errata, cool custom stuff ect.

Not sure how many people you want, but I would be interested in playing as well. I tend to lean toward Solars, mostly as I know them the best, but I'm up to try anything.

If there is space available I'd be interested as well.

If not, I might be willing to start a game on my own, but will have to enlist the aid of patient and understanding players.

Jeezle peats, the time zone difference is indeed astonishing.

I am too interested, if you have not already spotted players that you would like.

I'm interested in any of the types of Exalted, but I admit myself to being partial to something in the West (that would be oceanic territory). Hopefully with Leviathin throwing his weight around.

...heh...that was almost a pun

I am interested as well. have sources on solars and dragon blooded, but havn't been able to game in real life or pbp for a long time. Want to put my solar character in a good storyline and hopefully save the world(or something like that)

Man, I didn't know that e-mail would get so many people jumping into this thread... and now... I flee!

Holy shit, I didn't know that this many people would jump on this, and that fast. At least twelve, and showing definite interest. I'll add a poll to this, and see which exalt type wins out. As for player numbers, though, I don't think I'll be able to run with this amount. The game would be too unwieldy. I'll probably have everyone submit sheets and I'll choose the six which I like the best. I do like the intrigue idea, and I'll make sure to include some of that in there. What I really do want for this game is for everyone to be able to go out and do their own thing. In many games that I've seen, people are somewhat hesitant to go out on their own, and in Exalted, at least to me, the ability to do what you want, by yourself or in a group, seems to be a main idea. Of course, even when apart from each other, the actions of everybody may just end up affecting everyone else :twisted:. However, I do intend on everybody being part of the same circle.

Ha...seeing the group that we have here, I probably should have put such an option. However, I don't know if I can change the poll without erasing all of the votes.

Alright, What I think I'll do is this...A mixed solars and lunars chronicle so that those who want to be solars can be solars, and those who want to play lunars, or just want to be something else other than a Solar, can do that,

Admins, someone, I'd like to request a forum at this point, titled: Through the Years of Strife, with four sub-forums, titled: The Trying Times(for potential characters,), Tales of the Living(for accepted characters) The Crows' Banquet Hall(for past characters) and The Annals of the Ages(for past stories)

Ah, if it's not to late to state interest, I'd love to at least submit an application for this game. An epic poet Eclipse or Zenith sounds like it'd be fun.

Yes, you can, Anyone can submit a character at this point, to the subforum Trying Times, when it gets created.

IdyllicSilence said:
Alright, What I think I'll do is this...A mixed solars and lunars chronicle so that those who want to be solars can be solars, and those who want to play lunars, or just want to be something else other than a Solar, can do that,
Admins, someone, I'd like to request a forum at this point, titled: Through the Years of Strife, with four sub-forums, titled: The Trying Times(for potential characters,), Tales of the Living(for accepted characters) The Crows' Banquet Hall(for past characters) and The Annals of the Ages(for past stories)
If I may, you might want to do the selection before... not being picked in a game is hard enough when you wanted to; making it public doesn't help at all :mrgreen:

Confirm this point to me and ye shall be granted yer wish !

Users who are viewing this thread