Video Games New Fandom I love - Call Of Duty

Winter Kakyoin

"I could've saved them... I really could've..."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm really seeing why everyone loves Keegan, Ghost, and König. I have to say though, I love Logan, Hesh, Merrick, All of TF-141... I didn't really see why everyone was so in love and obsessed with these guys. I know why now. Who's your favorite character from Call Of Duty and why?

Honestly, I think a casual RP about COD would be fun too! I'm really loving COD!

I have been an unapologetic Soap stan since 2009 and I remain one to this day 🤣 A weakness for Scots combined with how smart he is just gets me.

I've been wanting to roleplay something from COD, but not sure how to go about it, or if my interest is high enough yet lol.

I have been an unapologetic Soap stan since 2009 and I remain one to this day 🤣 A weakness for Scots combined with how smart he is just gets me.
Yes! Plus, I love the relationship between him and Ghost. They're such smartasses to each other and I live for it. XD

I've been wanting to roleplay something from COD, but not sure how to go about it, or if my interest is high enough yet lol.
I have too. Just can't think of any plots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back