New and Nervous

Shark

Hello! I just joined this site. I've roleplayed before, but I'm very rusty. That's where the nervous part comes in. It's been a long while since I've actively roleplayed. I'm a bit anxious about getting back into it because my skills are most likely lacking. Anyway, my name's Jess and I'm excited about roleplaying here.

Well well well, it seems you've come crawling back, have you? I'll have you know you'll have to pay for what you've done! To make up for the crimes you have committed you must be my friend, yes, my friend.

As my new friend hi! And welcome to rpnation :D

Hello and welcome, Shark. I'm glad you found us and hope you'll make yourself at home. We have a large and varied member base and I've found that people here generally rock. There are also a lot of people who come back from RP hiatuses to knock off the rust and get into good RP fighter shape.

I think I've mixed enough metaphors for now....

If you have any other questions as you're getting oriented to the site, just reach out. You may also want to pop by the shout box (available from FORUMS) for real-time chat with members. We're all freaks friendly. :)

Welcome again to RpN!

P.S. Love the Sherlock gif.

[QUOTE="Pom Pom Express]Well well well, it seems you've come crawling back, have you? I'll have you know you'll have to pay for what you've done! To make up for the crimes you have committed you must be my friend, yes, my friend.
As my new friend hi! And welcome to rpnation :D

[/QUOTE]
Well, that seems like a very fair punishment. :)

Hi there! Thanks for the welcome.

Kristen said:
Thank you.

Erica said:
Hello and welcome, Shark. I'm glad you found us and hope you'll make yourself at home. We have a large and varied member base and I've found that people here generally rock. There are also a lot of people who come back from RP hiatuses to knock off the rust and get into good RP fighter shape.
I think I've mixed enough metaphors for now....

If you have any other questions as you're getting oriented to the site, just reach out. You may also want to pop by the shout box (available from FORUMS) for real-time chat with members. We're all freaks friendly. :)

Welcome again to RpN!

P.S. Love the Sherlock gif.
Thank you very much for the warm welcome.

[QUOTE="Emperor Shadow IV]Welcome to RpN! :D I think Erica said it all. I also love the Sherlock avatar. Have you seen the 3 latest episodes?

[/QUOTE]
Thanks! :) Yes. I'm all caught up and already having withdraws.

[QUOTE="Emperor Shadow IV]The last episode is painful, isn't it?

[/QUOTE]
Very. I expected it to be. I wasn't as upset as I was when I watched Reichenbach though.

Shark said:
Very. I expected it to be. I wasn't as upset as I was when I watched Reichenbach though.
True. I don't think anything can beat the sheer amount of feels from Reichenbach, haha. But His Last Vow was literally plot twist after plot twist, I didn't see any of it coming.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back