• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy neverland (open not started)

Even just saying that last sentence was going beyond what is safe. With so much energy sucked out of me it wouldn't be surprising if I was unconscious for a few days. That isn't even counting the days I might need in bed with medicine. This of course was the more positive of results that can happen when overusing your life force in magic.

I immediately go unconscious again. My lips go white in an instant. My halo disappears. My skin is deathly white now. My eyes are an even lighter blue than they once were. Almost white. My wings fade away. All of my belongings mysteriously disappear as well. My hair is blonde again. Not just for a few seconds. My body goes limp. Anyone who took my pulse would find none. I wasn't breathing anymore.....

OOC:Anyone who saw his vampire fangs and forked tounge might realize he doesn't have to be dead permanently. He can be brought back with any animal's blood. They might perhaps realize that he is part vampire and put two and two together that blood can revive him.

Lavana walked along beside him. "Uh, so what's your name?" She inquired, sending quick, mostly subtle glances in his direction to study his features. She thought she recognized him from school, but couldn't remember really who he was or his name. "I'm Lavana Soroko," The blonde said casually.

@Dark lane

(Sorry I haven't repiled to this in a long time)

Jade

"Crap he isn't breathing what do we do?"I asked zack freacking out. "Well I see his fangs maybe he's a vampire" said Zack. "Right go get me some blood and animal blood please" I tell him serious as he ran off. Zack came back with a bucket of animal blood."Wow that was fast"i tell him serious."Well my dad skin animals for a living" said Zack. "Well thats not weird at all"I said pouring the blood into his mouth. After I was done that the little girl was waking up.

Milly

I opened my eyes slowly seeing a white room with a fan. I looked around me as I sat up slowly seeing a girl(Jade) with fairy wings just like me. "Hey look Jade she's awake" said a boy(Zack) a year older than me. Then I saw the girl with fairy wings walk towards me after putting a bucket down. "You ok?" asked the girl named Jade. "Yes I'm fine what's happened? Am i'm in the town called wayward pines?" i asked her wondering and hoping. "Well what happened was you fell from the sky with a bullet in your shoulder. Lucky this guy saved you using all his engery. For your 2nd question yes your in wayward pines" said Jade. I looked at the guy next to me as he looked dead but had blood on his lips. Thank goodness i'm in wayward pines now I can tell them the truth I thought. "So where did you come from? Do you know what going on?" asked Jade. "Yes I do but before I tell you that I need everyone to gather around" I tell them. "Andrew is gathering everyone in the middle of the town" said Zack. "Ok thats good we will go as soon as he wakes up" said Jade as I relaxed a little.

@exp626

Andrew

"I'm Andrew it's nice to meet you thats a pretty name Lavana" I tell her winking at her.

@Lizzy

Lavana smiled. "Thank you," She said, noticing and wink and only smiling wider. She had to admit, this guy was pretty cute.

After a moment of silence, she asked out of curiosity, "So, what are you gonna say to everyone when we get there?"

@Dark lane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back