Never used a forum before...

Ranranhandstand

Hi there!

I'm very new to role play forums, and have essentially been using random chat sites to obtain partners. As you all know, no one's luck with that will last.

So, a little about me!

I'm pretty game to role play anything, but I do have preferred fandoms and genres. I would consider myself a fairly capable writer, and have been role playing for several years. I write in first person only, using full sentences, paragraphs and proper grammar, and do not like much out of character contact. I'm incredibly introverted and busy and may not respond unless it's strictly regarding the role play; that I will make time for.
I prefer only playing female characters, although the occasional male character is not out of the question. I also prefer to write with male role play partners, but I'm not that choosy.

If anyone is interested in role playing, I'd love to chat! Thanks for reading, and I look forward to meeting some cool new people!

Welcome to the site! What fandoms do you like?
Thank you! I'll list the fandoms I'm a part of at the end. I would like to clarify that most of them are from animated movies, shows or games, and hardly any are live action. I'm into cutesy animation and dark realistic themes, there's kind of no grey area...

Adventure Time
Invader Zim
The Legend of Zelda
Harvest Moon
Fruits Basket
Kamisama Hajimeshita
Yu Yu Hakusho
Inuyasha
Magical Girl Apocalypse
Jiu Jiu
Wolf Guy (I know this sounds stupid, but the recent remake is totally legit and super badass)
The Lord of the Rings
Mad Max
Goon
Anything Miyazaki related...

There's a ton, but I'm pretty open to ideas and different fandoms.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one that likes both the Harvest Moon games and anime/manga involving demons and stuff. XD

It's nice to know I'm not the only one that likes both the Harvest Moon games and anime/manga involving demons and stuff. XD
No kidding? It's difficult to connect with someone who doesn't share my affinity for the supernatural, especially in terms of role playing. I own almost every Harvest Moon game ever :D
Send me a message sometime if you ever wanna start a role play!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back