Never Love A Wild Thing

Lutalica

mors mea amans
Please use this thread for all of your OOC needs!

Read more about this role play...

overview

Never Love A Wild Thing

"When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in people's eyes."

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. It's a metaphor, you see. Everyone gets their 'lemons' sooner or later and they have a choice to make. You either throw those god-awful lemons away, or, supposedly, you make lemonade. So, which is it? Throw them out? Or make something beautiful?

We enter the story in a small, good-for-nothing town called Hopefields Gap. It's a quarter mile from New Orleans and Chalmette, which makes it right off the coast of Louisiana. It sounds enjoyable from a measly description like this, but the citizens of Hopefields Gap can tell you otherwise. The town's a big pile of broken dreams and bad blood, but I guess that's the best part now, isn't it?

Real PW: "I'm f*cking crazy, but I'm free."

The younger citizens of Hopefields Gap are physically stuck. They have now where to go but to stay and rot in a town that could be better off without them. They want to be free, creative,inspirational and downright wild. So, what's stopping them? Maybe it's a lover, or something their emotionally attached to. Maybe it's the thought of leaving that scares them, or is it something else? Do you make something beautiful out of the opportunity? Or throw it away?

rules

1. Follow all RpN rules 2. No God-modding, Bunnying, or any other fancy term for controlling another players character 3. Nobody is perfect, and your character is no exception 4. All posts must be at least 1-2 paragraphs long. No more, no less 5. Forgive the lack of periods at the end of each rule. I just feel like this: .6. looks weird. In general, I would like this RP to be semi-detailed. Though I don't want people freaking out about possible grammatical mistakes or thinking that they are unable to be detailed in every post. If you aren't able to be detailed in a post, no worries, it isn't like I won't accept you.

;) 6. Drama is acceptable, but don't be a drama queen 7. Romance is acceptable, but remember to fade to black if things get to hot 8. Cursing is also acceptable, but I would like you to censor it out a bit. I.e. B*tch, F*ck, etc 9. The password is, "Go wild!" 10. Get into character! I want to see real personalities in this RP 11. If you would like two characters, make one of each gender. If you want two of the same gender, PM me and I will see if it would fit properly into the RP 12. Have fun! I always feel as though my role plays make people bored, so please, let's have some fun? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if there's something wrong with my character. Should I change her story or something? D:

Would you reserve me a male spot? I'm new to this site, but I'm sure I could figure it out soon enough :)

Aidan-]Send me a link? I'm on tapatalk [/QUOTE] [URL="http://www.rpnation.com/threads/☪-never-love-a-wild-thing-☪.34612/ said:
http://www.rpnation.com/threads/☪-never-love-a-wild-thing-☪.34612/[/URL]

All day today will be at a work seminar. I have to attend it to be hired. I will post as soon as I get out! Pinky Promise! Goodnight/Good morning

If anyone is interested, check out my other RP. Lately, the players that have posted were skipping not only the overview, but the rules as well. It peeves me to no end, and seeing that all you darlings are experienced and awesome to role play with, it would be great to see you join.

Here is the link:

@Alecshie

@oOBubblesOo

@Aidan-

@Oasis

@splice box

swampishpetrichor said:
I'll finish up in a bit. Sorry, it'll be short.
No worries, and I didn't want to put any pressure. I just wanted to give a simple reminder. c; If you want, you could always post tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back