• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Never Go Back [Zombie RP]

Hello! Would you mind if I joined? (Of course made a character first, but you get what I mean [Maybe...])

Can't wait for this to start! Zombies are such a good concept, and The Last of Us took a different take on it, which I actually did like. So as far as I see it, we're all separated, right?

[QUOTE="The Jest]Can't wait for this to start! Zombies are such a good concept, and The Last of Us took a different take on it, which I actually did like. So as far as I see it, we're all separated, right?

[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure we're all seperated, but you'd have to talk to @ThatOneCrazyPerson

@The Jest @Corgi We'll start off in 2 separate groups (preferably of equal number) and then go from there. Whether or not the two groups meet up depends on where the rp goes ^^

Also @The Jest thank you!! I love TLoU so much; it's probably my favorite types of zombies/I feel they did a good job of explaining the cause and why ^^

@Corgi Sounds good! Only thing is, you'll have to check with me before you throw in some bandits or something, in case the plot calls for them not to be there... Otherwise, thank you! ^^

@Corgi Here is the list of groups as of now:

Group One - On City Outskirts

Luke Marlin

Jackson Ekul

Reid Field

Allie Field

Weston Field

Group Two - Other Side of City, Closer to Farmlands

Carrie Lee

Ivy Maddison

Archie Maddison

Amelia Connor

January Connor

If everyone is okay with how it's split up, then I'll post the starter ^^

@The Jest @Jupiter @Corgi

The roleplay will not always be accepting, as in the past I've experienced that it only tends to draw in those who will disappear after a short time... However, (if y'all are okay with sticking through this/changing it up,) as stated in the Overview, characters may die, so as to let us create new ones ^^

Or, you guys can always make more as we are now (cause you know, I don't have enough ^^ ;) if you want some more diversity. If that's too much of a hassle, though, or if you do get tired of your character, tell me and we'll kill them off (that doesn't sound desensitized no sir)

Yep! Looks good to me. Interesting for Jackson to be paired with a group of four children, but we could try to make it work!

@The Jest Haha yeah; that was one of the reasons I put those guys together ^^ Other reason was cause we needed an adult in each group, and I didn't want all my characters to make up one on their own =P

Ahaha, perfectly fine! I think it's interesting to especially see a group of kids surviving the apocalypse, even if there is just one adult, the kids have to be good at what they do in some sort. I guess Luke and Reid must contribute a lot. (^U^)

Group list is fine, sorry sorry sorry, I'm in a different time zone and if that becomes a hassle let me know!!

@Jupiter Oh lol it's fine! ^^ No problem! (If anyone ever can't/doesn't have time to post, it's totally fine ^^ However, if you don't respond for a week, I'll message you, and you may be kicked =( Just to put that out there haha ^^; )

@Corgi I'll put up a starter some time between today and tomorrow; and if you want to, sure! The more the merrier! ^^ Just make sure they won't leave us after the first post or so 0_0 (Believe me, too many people in a rp will do that to people)

Nope! That's perfectly fine and actually what I was hoping for. :) Just couldn't tell because it said Group 1 but you made no mention to them. So okay, I got it!

I really like the concept of this, may I join in on the fun? Or is the Roleplay full?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back