• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Neon Genesis Roleplay please!

BabyJonas

this must be the place
Hi! I love NGE! So, Ive been dyyyinnngggg to do a rp! this is my first time posting in a thread like this though, so I hope I'm doing everything right!

I'll basically any type of thing, like romance, adventure, horror, you name it, just as long as it has anything to do with NGE. If you are looking for a romance rp, I'll do any kinda ship, mxm, fxf, mxf, just as long as there's NO rape, incest, and pedophilia!! but! I usually do fxf, but all the others are fine!!

I not only rp as cannon characters, but I can also do OC's as well.

for romance rp's, here are my ships and anything I'll do(bold means I really really really love that ship!)

kaworu x Shinji

Rei x Asuka (although not my favorite ship, this would be very fun to rp!)

Shinji x Asuka

OC x OC

Misato Katsuragi x Ryoji Kaji

any character x OC

If its not a romance rp, I'll roleplay as any character and even an OC if that's enjoyable for you. Theres nothing I really wont rp, just follow what I already stated (no rape, incest, etc) and I'll be happy!

Hey! If it's not too late, I'm new here and been wanting to rp evangelion for a while now, If you would maybe not mind to do a Kawoshin rp? Or any other would be totally fine and maybe romance in there? I hope it's not too late to reply to this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back