nekos VS inus <3

TheDevil'sDaughter

Three Thousand Club
Okay so, I need like, 12 people let's say, 6 nekos and 6 inus, and the story is, in this world, nekos and inus have been fighting for many centuries, the races hate each other, but now the inus have come across a little problem, one of their strongest fighter, is beccoming a little stary eyes over one of the nekos, any interrace romance is completely forbidden in this world, but he is determined to tell the girl his feelings, but both races are still at loggerheads, so how's he going to do that?, well.. That's where you lot come in, I need one person from the inu group, who is infact the prince, to fall in love with the neko's yougest and strongest fighter (I already reserved this character xD ) while the two races try and stop them, so the rest of you will be soldiers..

Rules

No god modding

No killing other peoples characters without asking

If you want to quit, ill kill off your character

Romace is also aloud, but the one I mentioned is the main one

No abuse towards other users

Setting

We are going to start with the nekos and inus preparing for their first battle of the season

Sub form

Name

Race

Status(see bellow)

Looks:

Weapons:

Bio:

Staus'

Prince of the inus (only one, first come first served)

Youngest and strongest neko (that's me, so yea)

Medics (one from each race)

Frontline fighter

Normal fighter 
Name: carmen dawson

Race: neko

Looks: very tall for her age, carmen stands at 6''2 and is of average wieght, she has bright white hair, that is shoulder length and streaked with red, her eyes are fully black, but sometimes they glitter red when she experiances love, anger or sadness, she always wears black, iften skintight ripped jeans and a tight black shirt and black doc.martain shoes

Weapons:two extremelly long samurai swords, strapped across her back

Bio: she is quite a loving person, she can be rude and indignant when she wants to, very protective over her family and friends, but she has a dark past, she is actually 2 years too young to fight on the frontline, but when the nekos got desperate, they started recruting on ability alone, she is extremely agile and bendy, also very skilled in the art of weaponry, she's kind hearted and would do anything for anyone, unless they were an inu, obviously. 
Okay xD , I only need 5 nekos now

Name: Shrike Morowitz

Race: Inu

Looks: Standing at 6' 2",Shrike has short light-brown hair that he combs back with a side parting. His eyes are blue-green. For someone of his build,he's pretty light on his feet. Shrike prefers wearing shirt-and-vest combinations,with pants and shoes that are specially designed for stealth.

Weapons: A sabre which is kept in a scabbard on his belt,a maingauche,and a tri-barrel flintlock pistol. The scabbard is parallel to the ground,across his lower back.

Bio: Fiercely loyal to friends and family,Shrike would do anything to ensure their safety,what more as the Prince of the Inu clan. He trained himself hard to be the strongest fighter,mastering the art of stealth and parkour,earning his place as the Prince. Even though he appears to be cocky at times,he's actually humble. Shrike is wary of his surroundings and of others around him,especially those of the Neko clan,but after discovering an infatuation for a the youngest Neko,one that can't be brushed aside,he's beginning to question if the war between the two factions have ever been necessary in the first place.

Name:Nichole Kastasa

race:neko

looks: (look at avatar just hair is shorter and she wears glasses) 5'41/2 hazel eyes

weapon:bow and arrows given to her by her older sister. she has trained hard not only with her medical skills but also her archery skills as well.

bio: Nichole's sister Aaria was badly wounded and dying. Nichole did her best but it wasn't enough. aaria gave her her bow and arrows. Nichole is innocent in a way and derpy. she is kind to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back