• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Neko RP

MrM

Master of the Realm
Good day my fellow role players

I am interested in doing a long term role play with people that meet the following requirements.

• Must be detail (Must be detail and descriptive when role playing)
  • Must use length (i am not really picky when it comes to this, i just require a paragraph at minimum)
  • Must be able to act as the character (Must be able to act like the character like if it was you)
  • Not leave the role play (don't abandon the role play. i want it to be long until it closes)

I am good and experience when it comes to role playing. I am good with detail and description. I have several role plays in mind

• Pet and master/owner
  • Newly found neko and his new master
  • Slave neko that is rescue by a good person

If anyone is interested in role playing with me just comment. I have a plot in mind.

For the most part

The only time I won't is if I'm in a really bad mood, or I am on the hospital (that's only like 2 times a month

Are you still interested/looking? I'm new to forum based RP, but I am looking for something long-term, and detailed in posts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back