• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Neko Neko Go!

i don't understand sarcasm though that's the thing when your writing it's kind of dificult to have people that understand sarcasm and plus my autism come's into play as well since i don't understand some forms of sarcasm

drummerboi said:
i don't understand sarcasm though that's the thing when your writing it's kind of dificult to have people that understand sarcasm and plus my autism come's into play as well since i don't understand some forms of sarcasm
lol aight man my bad i guess

What the point of having roleplay if nothing is taken seriously, now I know why I stick to Detailed rps...

TerrinX said:
What the point of having roleplay if nothing is taken seriously, now I know why I stick to Detailed rps...
because some people just roleplay for fun? not for super serious plot and character development and wow look so much stern and no fun. f u n. and i don't take my fun dead serious. and also, this is ooc. i'll be as unserious as i want in here bc FUN!

i been in some detailed rp's that were really fun so i support terrin in this argument rp's do need to be taken seriusly at times

TerrinX said:
Then go do a detailed one instead of being a snob.

drummerboi said:
i been in some detailed rp's that were really fun so i support terrin in this argument rp's do need to be taken seriusly at times
We're in ooc y'all. OOC. We take our posts v srsly mmk.

No one's saying detailed isn't fun. But loli made this one simple for a reason. The tone is supposed to be silly and lighthearted.

Could I add my thoughts into this...? Honestly, both serious and silly rps have their negatives and positives, so I see where all of you are coming from, but this has kinda blown out of proportion, y'know? I mean, the conversation was on sarcasm first of all, but now we're in an argument about this, and I'd rather not be... Could we maybe drop the subject please? ^^;; And we can just forget about this and get back to rping and having fun! ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
If everything's a joke then how would you know if its a joke or not? Is their a sign telling what is or isn't a joke? How am I supposed to know? Im not a sarcasm detector. People can be easily offended when serious topics are taken lightly

i know what you mean by that but thay still have to make sence and i checked hoe's character and her personality is compleatly contradictory and mis mached.....if she's so called "perfect" then why dose she have so many negative charicter traites

TerrinX said:
If everything's a joke then how would you know if its a joke or not? Is their a sign telling what is or isn't a joke? How am I supposed to know? Im not a sarcasm detector. People can be easily offended when serious topics are taken lightly
ask, tone, anything. dude y'know what don't worry about it. all we're gonna do is piss someone off and honestly? this topic isn't serious enough to matter! so let's all bippity boppity back up, take a breather, and enjoy a fun, lighthearted roleplay!

TerrinX said:
The serious topic of you incorrectly assuming garden made a mary sue?

I think if youre legit upset about this u need to stay off the net muchacha

But lets do as leaf says and let it go becaaaaause it's really not a big thing LOL

drummerboi said:
i know what you mean by that but thay still have to make sence and i checked hoe's character and her personality is compleatly contradictory and mis mached.....if she's so called "perfect" then why dose she have so many negative charicter traites
that was the joke. she's totally messed up so i cracked a joke and called her perfect the end topic finished boom we're done kumbaya and all that shit

drummerboi said:
That's the sarcastic part honey.

drummerboi said:
oh then all i have to say is that garden needs to work on there sarcasm a bit more xD
Naaahhh mijo u gotta work on ur sense of humor a bit more xD

And also look up sarcasm when you get a chance xD

xD

um i have autism so sarcasm is sometimes a bit difficult for me to understand it kinda doesn't help when you have a mental disorder that cripples your knowledge in socialization :/

drummerboi said:
um i have autism so sarcasm is sometimes a bit difficult for me to understand it kinda doesn't help when you have a mental disorder that cripples your knowledge in socialization :/
If you don't understand sarcasm mijo then y u advising others on how to be sarcastic

i do know what it means it's just i don't know if a person is being sarcastic and even then it only happens to me sometimes not all the time the disorder i have is basically a disorder that hinders me socially as well as mentally

drummerboi said:
i do know what it means it's just i don't know if a person is being sarcastic and even then it only happens to me sometimes not all the time the disorder i have is basically a disorder that hinders me socially as well as mentally
K.

Are you gonna post tho?

ok, guess what.

you have no right to say anything about my silly roleplay, because none of you can roleplay for shit. i can't roleplay for shit. so stop fucking complaining about my roleplay when you can barely do shit. try to realize that this rp is for fun. go to a detailed rp, i don't care.

now, let's all get along because i'm retried of drama and all of you acting like little shits and being rude to my friends mmkay? mmkay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back