• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Neko Neko Go!

TerrinX said:
I dont want to be rude, but their called
Kemonomimi

Neko just means cat in Japanese, to say a dog-person is a neko would be kinda dumb.... no offense
Lol jefe ain't nobody tryna type that long ass bullshit when we can just say neko

Dont be a weeb chico cmon

TerrinX said:
I dont want to be rude, but their called
Kemonomimi

Neko just means cat in Japanese, to say a dog-person is a neko would be kinda dumb.... no offense
woah, dude. artistic license, you dig? don't gotta be so rude about it. lotsa people use "neko" to include things with ears. take it easy!

LolitaDarling said:
we can go ahead and start anyway >:-(
@Expensive Stripper @Garden Hoe @Vixifeir @drummerboi
i got u bb. i'll post in a bit.

TerrinX said:
@Leaf Fi What do you think of my character? Shes not as detailed as I usually make them, but Im tired...
I like her! And I know what you mean by the detail; my CS' can be huge, so I was dying a little making this one so short xD I really do like yours though, so don't worry about the size! After all, quality is better than quantity, right? :3 ^-^

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]I like her! And I know what you mean by the detail; my CS' can be huge, so I was dying a little making this one so short xD I really do like yours though, so don't worry about the size! After all, quality is better than quantity, right? :3 ^-^

[/QUOTE]
True!

TerrinX said:
I wanted to do something a little more original so I went with Raccoon
Mmm! :D That's why I went with kitsune for Hana ^-^

... Not really, I just like them a lot xD But I did go for a guy rabbit for a more unique thing, y'know? Plus the image was too cute not to use! >w <

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Mmm! :D That's why I went with kitsune for Hana ^-^
... Not really, I just like them a lot xD But I did go for a guy rabbit for a more unique thing, y'know? Plus the image was too cute not to use! >w <

[/QUOTE]
I was thinking rabbit but nah, Otherwise I would have gone Kitsune but I do love neko's for their generally submissive nature

[QUOTE="Garden Hoe]woah, dude. artistic license, you dig? don't gotta be so rude about it. lotsa people use "neko" to include things with ears. take it easy!
i got u bb. i'll post in a bit.

[/QUOTE]
Yes lost of people use "Neko" which means a lot of people are using the word wrong.

ExpensiveStripper said:
Lol jefe ain't nobody tryna type that long ass bullshit when we can just say neko
Dont be a weeb chico cmon
Im just being grammatically correct....

LolitaDarling said:
um ok :-/
there is already a roleplay with that in their title, so i didn't want to seem like i was stealing

you honestly didn't have to put it so rudely :-(
Sorry, I had a bad day ( :o ) but I see what you mean

LolitaDarling said:
what the hell is happening over lmao xD
Nana is being Nana xD I apologise

In the OOC though? I dunno xD I think Nana took over everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
hope you guys are ready for the best damn girl to ever walk the face of neko neko land. she's only perfect so don't worry.

TerrinX said:
Well you said and I quote "perfect"
DUDE

calm down, lmao. i'm JOKING holy octopus balls.

don't take me seriously, man. i said perfect because she's a li'l shitburger not 'cause she's the goddamn god

ExpensiveStripper said:
Read that shit and tell me if it sounds like a Mary Sue.
@Garden Hoe Is today " take everything srsly day" or something lawl
apparently xD

drummerboi said:
well the person who wrote that should have put it in a different context
i'm not gonna explain my jacked sense of humor but don't just assume i made an rp no-no before you see the character wow.

my name is garden hoe and my gender identity is mayHOEnaise. if you take me too seriously idk if you'll be happy lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back