• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♡ Neko Cafe (Always Accepting) ♡

ThugSama said:
I admire your silliness and stuff, but could you please take this seriously? Especially the bio part, you didn't provide much information about your character's past. I'll accept if you can provide some better information. Sorry to be so picky...
Ah i see i'll try to be more serious. A note about me is that "i am my character" When my char is hype I AM HYPER if my char is sad im sad so its kinda a mirror so i'll try harder to be me and not my character)

Blight said:
Appearance (insert a photo): (my phone is a doushe so my profile pic will be the appearance)
Gender (optional): Male! (Neko)

Name:Zeta Glyph

Age:18 (How old do you need to be to get a job? in this neko world of course.)

Sexuality: Straight as a nail ;)

Personality (bullet list or paragraph):

• Playful
  • AWESOME (In caps because he is)
  • Trickster
  • Awesome
  • KAWAIIII
  • A total boss with Pixalated Sunglasses Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!

Bio (where they came from, 3-10sentences): I was born and raised in New Jersey! I have no master but i am looking for someone. I am currently living in a house that i bought from saving up. I had a very nice childhood having very good friends.... A-And still see them today! Oh also my friends were always with me by my side all the time. I have a secret that the creator of this RP will probably not approve of maybe he/she will. Not telling though! I am 17 years old and 4'3 Yes i look like a little kid but im actually Really Old! If 17 is old... its old to me though! Anddd that is it byeeeee!!

Extra (optional): Totally Kawaii "Adult"
Better for accepting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back